A Wonderful Encounter

Sorry for not posting a lot! I won't do this as much and also because I'm focusing on my Wally Darling fanfic. So sorry! Anyways, this is a requested one shot by AikoAftn Thank you for the request!

You or Y/N is an adult but is in age regression (around 5-7)

Y/N POV:

I recently moved to the Uncanny Valley. I have a job and live in an apartment.. But.. When I'm off, I do like to do fun things in my free time. Whether it's coloring, watching kids or cartoon shows, or even going to the park. I have something called age regression.. My mental stage of age regression is around 5 to 7 years old.. I never really tell anyone about this.. I don't want to make them think I'm weird for it, so I keep it to myself..

Since it's my day off, I head out of my house to go to the park. I'm practically running in excitement.. Until I bumped into someone.. I fell on my butt.. Owie.

I look up to see who it was. He looks like an old man with grey styled hair in a red blazer and black pants and shoes.. His smile faded when he bumped into me.. But when he spotted me, it reappeared again. "Oh! Be careful dear buyer. You could get yourself hurt.." He speaks in a smooth deep voice. He then offers a hand to me in a quick motion.. Almost like he's puppeteered or something.. I take his hand and pull myself up. "Ah.. Thanks.. Umm.." I say awkwardly, not knowing exactly who he was. He spots this quickly and speaks again. "Maison Talo. The #1 REALTOR in all the valley!" He exclaims. "Oh.. Right.. Well-" before I can speak, he cuts me off.

"I have a great house for you with a great price. It's GUARANTEED to be the perfect house, just for you!" He speaks again. He's making an advertisement.. Now??.. "Umm.. No thank you. I already have an apartment. Goodbye." I tell him. Before he can speak, I start to run again to go to the park, excitement in every step.

I now sit on the bench in the park, enjoying the ice cream I got from the ice cream truck that came by. (Yes. I did put an ice cream truck in this story. Fight me. >:D) During my ice cream break, I see something in the corner of my eye. I turn to look at it.. It's a tiny ball of hair.. With an eye.. Its pupil dilated when I saw it. I look at it with pure interest. "Hi little guy.." I tell it softly. I reach my hand out to it. It backs up in hesitation.. But I leave my hand out for it.. And it immediately comes up to my hand. It uses its hair tendrils to grab my hand, making me pet him. It's actually.. Pretty cute.

After finishing my ice cream, I stand up, ready to leave, but then I feel something tug on my shirt. The little creature from before.. It's giving me a puppy eye and almost looks like it's gonna cry.. I couldn't resist. I pick the creature up and take him home with a skip in my step. The creature gladly wraps it's hair tendrils on my hands.

I finally make it home. I set the creature down and walk by. I go into my room and get some supplies. I turn around to see a man.. A man with curly messy long hair, along with big eyes and a smile. He's wearing a black jacket that isn't worn properly, a black shirt with the symbol of a red heart. Black brownish pants and black shoes.

The man finally speaks. "Hi Y/N.." "Who are you?.." I ask.. He chuckles. "You let me in! Silly.." I think for a moment.. Until I get it. "You're the small creature?!" I ask in surprise. He simply nods. "I'm John Doe.." He says with the same smile..

I look at him in awe. "Wow.. Well, John Doe, do you want to color?" I ask John. He smiles brightly. "Sure!.."

We both color with crayons, colored pencils, and markers. Coloring on coloring pages from coloring books, or just regular paper. John even made me a drawing of me and him together. I squealed with excitement and hugged him, thanking him. He hugged back. Although his face was red, he was smiling.. I now hang up his drawing on my wall in my room. Now I get to admire it every day..

Wowowow it's done! Hope you liked it!! I really hope I got the age regression theme right! I don't want to offend anyone in any way! I really did try to get this right. If I got it wrong, please let me know so I can fix it!😭 Anyways, I hope you all have a good day/afternoon/night! :D