Scaring a Friend

Literally the laziest name I have ever thought of. This one contains a Male Y/N or You! Hope you enjoy!

Bsf/n = Bestfriend's name

You were laying on the couch, clicking through the TV channels and not finding much to watch. Doe was out doing.. something. He didn't exactly tell you, he just kinda grinned wider and left. It was probably because of that random lady flirting with you.

Your phone then buzzed. You picked it up to look and saw that it was a call. It was from Bsf/n. You haven't heard from Bsf/n in a long time, ever since college. You picked up your phone and answered the call.

Bsf/n in Italics
Y/N or You with no Italics

"Y/N! How's it going man? I haven't heard from you in forever!"

"Hey Bsf/n! It's going good. I missed you! How are you?"

"Don't worry about me Y/N! I'm all good. I've missed you as well. You moved didn't you? Where did you move to?"

You paused at this question. You questioned if you should really tell them or not. You decided to tell them anyways, it wouldn't hurt for someone to know.

"Uhh... I actually live in this not so well known place called the Uncanny Valley."

"Yeah, I've never heard of that place before. Do you know where it is exactly?"

"Yeah, it kinda near $%&^."

"Oh, I'm actually in $%&^ right now! Maybe I can come by to the Uncanny Valley!"

"Oh really? Well, that's great! You mean today?"

"Yeah! Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine! You have to take the bus though. I'll meet you at the bus stop when you get here."

"Okay! See you then!"

You hung up the phone and quickly got ready. You got your clothes on and grabbed a hoodie. You ran to the bus stop and waited. While waiting, you scrolled on your phone.

After what felt like a year of waiting, the bus finally arrived. You waited and watched as different people came off the bus. Finally, you saw Bsf/n. You both went straight towards each other and exchanged a tight hug.

When you both let go, you both took a good look at each other. "I have seen you in so long! You've changed so much!" You exclaimed, letting your eyes search over the new look Bsf/n had. "Yeah, did a whole new look. You've changed as well." Bsf/n replied, eyes searching in the same way yours was.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Bsf/n asked you. You paused for a minute and then responded, "There's a Cafe I know in this area. Let's go there and get something to eat and drink." "Alright!" Bsf/n replied to your request. Before you both could even walk, you both turned to your sides to see a familiar person to you.

"Doe! Your back! Where have you been?" You asked while wrapping your arms around him. He looked at you and hugged back. "Just busy dear!" He exclaimed, clearly beaming from the affection given to him. "Y/N is this your friend?" Bsf/n questioned, curious to who the random creepy person was that was hugging you. You released from the hug and turned to Bsf/n. "Bsf/n, this is my partner John Doe. Doe, this is my best friend from college, Bsf/n." You introduced them to each other.

Surprisingly Bsf/n and John Doe got along just fine! You walked with them, holding Doe's hand while doing so. You chatted with both of them on the way to the Cafe. The three of you entered and sat down at a table.

"I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back guys!" You said as you got up and walked to the bathroom.

Doe's POV:

It was just me and Y/N's 'friend'.. It was silent for a few seconds until Bsf/n started the conversation. "Listen, I'm not one to judge based on looks, but if you hurt Y/N in ANY. WAY., you're gonna be messing with me.." Bsf/n threatened me, giving me a sharp glare. Did he really just assume I would hurt Y/N??

My grin grew wider and was more realistic. My eyes were bloodshot and stared right through them.

(Credit belongs to the rightful owners! The image is NOT MINE!!)

"Ÿ̵̱̥̟̘̝̩͊͛͛͌́̽͘͝o̵̡̳̪̩̗͍̣͈̓̊͛͝u̴̡̨̨̳̥͒̃̈́̔͋̈́̚ ̸͈͍̖͕̹̽͒̏́̏͘͜͝t̷̨̜͕͖͇͓̦͚̅̓͜h̵̡̨̧̺͇͍̰͇͕̐̌͂͛͑͆̾̈́̐i̷̡̨̱̇̐͊͑̕ṉ̸͚͍̤̗͍̠̱̍k̶̛̲̳̹̗̯̮͖̠̪̀͛ ̸̫͓̻̒̌͝͠I̶̥̦̰̎̓ ̶̺͓̱͕͓̱̼̰͐̂̀̐͝͠͝w̷̨̼̿̑̿͌̚o̷̩̲̼̗̰̬͉͐̿̍̐̿̌̓͘͠ȕ̴͍͔͕̋̽l̷̬̰̠̖̥̥͔̯͔͊̎̐̉d̵̢̝̖̳̱̗̠͊̍͂͐́̾͜͝ ̸̨̟̝̭̿̀́̆̓͒̕͜ḣ̸̲͕͎͐̅̽̎u̶̩̓̑̊͠͠͝r̶͉̋̃t̵͈̘̘͙̣̮̏ ̴̛̞̺̜̦̇͒̅̍̾͐Ỳ̴̛̤̈́͋̎̉͝/̵̞͖̭͈̩̦͓̩̹̃͐͐̂̓̎̏N̷̦̪͎͙̽͆̈́̆?̵̢̞͙̬̜͕̯̝͋̌͠ͅ?̶̗́̎͌̉"

I saw their expression change to one of fear. I heard Y/N not too far off so I quickly changed back to normal and just smiled as if nothing ever happened.

Y/N's POV:

I walked back to the table to see Doe, just sitting and smiling at me, glad that I was back. I turned to see Bsf/n, who had a frightened look and was very pale.

"Are you okay Bsf/n?" I asked, thinking about what could've happened. "I-I'm fine Y/N. Let's just order already." Bsf/n replied, their voice kinda shaky. I sat down besides Doe and we ordered.

After going to eat, Bsf/n had to go. I gave them a quick hug before they left. Me and Doe walked back to the apartment. While on the walk, I asked, "Hey Doe. Did you do anything to Bsf/n to scare them?" Doe turned to look at me. He paused, just grinning and then said, "I just took care of a problem they had. Nothing to worry about, love!" It was obvious I wasn't gonna get anything out of him.

Thank you so much for reading my works! I enjoy thinking of the scenarios. My requests are still open! Also next is a Christmas special! I'll see you soon! :D