A Christmas Special

Merry Christmas!!🎄❄️ I hope you all have a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah! This is dedicated+requested by AStaryRose please check her out! She has amazing works!

This one shot contains a GN Y/N or You

Doe's POV:

It's Christmas. Y/N is asleep in bed, but I'm not. I'm sitting on the couch with the TV on. I couldn't sleep because I was so excited for Y/N to see my gifts I got them. I honestly don't really need sleep anyways. Earlier in the night, I wrapped Y/N's gifts. It took some practice, but I got the hang of it. I even ate some of the tape. It wasn't too bad! All I have to do is wait for Y/N to get up.

~~Time skip~~

Y/N's POV:

I woke up earlier than I thought I would. I open my eyes and turn, hoping to see Doe by my side. Doe was not beside me. 'Maybe he's already up?' I thought. I slowly got up and stretched. I walked out into the living room to find him watching TV on the couch. Once he heard me get up, Doe turned over to look at me and his smile widened.

"Good morning, love! Merry Christmas!" Doe chimed as he got up and ran to hug me. I hugged him back, still kinda tired from waking up. "Good morning. Merry Christmas to you too, Doe." I yawned as I walked over to the couch with Doe.

I see that the pile of gifts has grown a bit. I placed all my gifts down yesterday, so Doe must've added his own gifts in the pile. I grabbed a gift and gestured it to Doe.

"This is one of my gifts to you. I really hope you like it Doe. I love you!" You handed the gift to Doe. If he could, he would be exploding with happiness right then and there. Doe tore open the gift and his heart probably skipped a beat. There right in front of him, was a medium sized, soft, heart pillow. In the middle the name "John Doe" was stitched in.

"After all the time I spent with you, you always make me happy, even after a bad day. You have my heart, dear. I love you!" You proclaimed, a little nervous about Doe's reaction. Doe would be in tears right now, if he could cry. (It's canon that he can't cry)

Doe tackled Y/N into a tight hug. "Thank you so so so so much!! I love love love love love you!" Doe exclaimed. "D-doe... I c-can't.. Breathe." You gasped in response. Doe realized quickly and let go. Doe's smile and heart shaped eyes we're bigger than ever.

Doe grabbed one of his gifts for Y/N and handed it to them. "Here you go my love! I hope you like it!" Doe watched you very carefully, studying your every movement.

You tore open his gift to you. You found a framed picture of you and Doe on your first date. It even had the date on the lower corner of the picture. You smiled softly, remembering the fond memories of the first date you went on with Doe.

"This is beautiful, Doe. I love it, thank you!" You said as you hugged him, not as hard as he did. He hugged back. "I love you, dear." Doe slightly whispered to you. "I love you too, Doe." You replied.

The rest of the day was spent opening gifts and after that, watching movies and cuddling close to each other. It may not have been much, but it's all you could've asked for.

Thank you to AStaryRose for requesting! My requests are still open. I hope you enjoyed this one shot! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! ❤