A Special Day

This also contains GN Y/N or You. The next one will be a Male Y/N or You! I made this about Y/N's birthday. I haven't seen anyone do this and thought it would be fun. Also because my birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday to me🎂

F/f = Favorite flavor
F/c = Favorite color

That special day was coming up. Y/N's birthday was coming. Y/N didn't seem too excited, mainly because they forgot. Y/N was more focused on other stuff than their birthday, to the point where they kinda forgot. Doe didn't forget though. He knows everything about Y/N. He knew that their birthday was around the corner and was excited.

He planned everything in advance for Y/N's birthday. Y/N was at work so he was able to decorate the place before they came back. The place was decorated with F/c balloons and streamers. Doe didn't know how to bake a cake so he ordered one instead. He ordered a F/f cake. The cake said, "Happy Birthday Y/N!" With big small hearts decorated around the text. He also got your favorite, F/f ice cream. He even got Y/N a perfect gift that they would love!

Everything was ready. All he had to do now was wait for Y/N to get home. Doe knew when you got off work, so when that time came, he set the cake out, turned off the lights, and hid. Doe then waited, excited to see Y/N get home and be surprised by his hard work!

Y/N's POV:

I got off the bus and started walking to my apartment. I've been busy with work and other personal projects that I felt bad for Doe. Maybe I could make it up to him. I could take him out for date some time.

I unlocked the door as usual and opened the door. It was dark inside, everything was pitch black. Not even the TV was on. I started to worry a bit. I walked in and closed the door behind me before turning the light on. That's when I saw the area was decorated with my favorite colors. It looked like it was for a birthday party. I saw John Doe pop up out of nowhere and yelled "Happy Birthday Y/N!" That's when everything hit me.

"Wait.. It's my birthday?" I questioned, clearly shocked by the beautiful set up. Doe ran over and gave me a hug. "Of course dear! You may have forgotten because of work, but I would never forget!" Doe exclaimed in happiness. I grabbed my phone and checked the date. He was right. It was my birthday. "Wow. Thank you Doe. I completely forgot since I've been so busy." I responded. Doe's grin got even wider, clearly happy that I liked his hard work.

Doe lightly grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the table. There at the table was a beautiful cake that said, "Happy Birthday Y/N!" The text had hearts all around it. I was so happy I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you so much Doe! I love all of this! I'm so glad I have you in my life." I grinned while looking at him. Doe's eyes widened in response. Doe smiled and his shirt changed into a heart. You could've sworn there were hearts in his eyes, if you looked closer.. maybe? "I'm so glad you like it! I got everything you like! F/f cake and F/f ice cream too! I even have a gift for you!" He happily handed me a box that was wrapped in F/c wrapping paper.

I looked at him, wondering if I should open it now. He looked at me with anticipation, waiting for my response. I took that as a sign to open it. I unwrapped the wrapping paper and opened the box. I smiled even wider at what I saw.

A T-shirt like Doe's, except it said, "I ❤️ you!" In red text. "I thought you could wear this shirt and you could match with me. I hope you like it!" Doe said, obviously getting very excited.

"No. I don't like it.." I said. Doe paused and his faced quickly changed to a mixture of shock and worry.

"I LOVE IT!!" I yelled while smiling and hugging the shirt. Doe's expression was shocked and quickly changed to relief and happiness.

I put the shirt down. I quickly and tightly hugged him. He was surprised by the sudden action, but it didn't take him long to reciprocate the action back. "I love you so much Doe! Thank you so much!" I told him. Doe gave a soft smile in response. "I love you too. Now, let's have some cake and ice cream, love!" I giggled as he pulled away and got a knife to cut the cake. We enjoyed the rest of my birthday and even watched a good movie. We both cuddled for the rest of the day.

I hope you guys enjoyed that one shot! The next one is going to be a Male Y/N or You. Stay tuned for that!