Drinking Night Part 2

Eventually, you and Doe made it home. Doe laid you down on the bed so you could rest. He was about to leave the room until he heard you. "Nooooo.. Don't *hic* leave me.. Please?.." You pleaded for him to stay, and how could he not say no? He couldn't say no to you. So he sat on the bed and stayed with you. It was silence until you spoke up.

"Ya know, hot boyyy *hic* we could get freaky freakkyyy~" you drunkenly teased. Doe was blushing a bright red. "We're not doing that, love. Not right now." Doe replied, still a flustered and blushing mess. You laughed in response. "Haha! I know, loveee. I'm only *hic* teasing you~" you assured him. You looked at Doe again and reached out to hold his hand with yours. "Can you *hic* sleep with me, please?" You looked at him, genuinely pleading for him. Doe gave you a wide but soft smile. "Of course, love! Anything for you." Doe climbed in bed with you and cuddled you until you fell asleep.

Y/N's POV:

You woke up, head pounding very badly. You tried to remember what happened last night, but that just made your headache even worse. You turn to see John Doe at your side, just staring at you.

"Good morning, love!" Doe spoke while staring at you with his usual smile. "Good morning... What happened last night?.." You questioned him, head still pounding as you tried to remember. "You went to the bar last night with a friend. You were drunk." Doe responded. You nodded as you started to slowly remember the past events.

"You were adorable when you were drunk." Doe randomly said out of nowhere. That comment alone made you blush a bit. Then you realized something. "Doe.. We didn't.. Ya know.. Do it... Did we??" You turned and asked him. He immediately blushed after figuring out what you were saying. "N-No! No! Of course not, love!" With that response, you sighed in relief. You hugged Doe and he hugged back. "Thank you for taking care of me.. I love you, Doe." You said while still cuddling him. "I love you too, dear!" Doe happily replied. You couldn't have anyone better than Doe.

Sorry this was kinda short! It was nearing the end anyways. I hope you enjoyed the one shot! I'm trying to come up with more ideas for one shots so look forward to it soon! :)