FIVE

Author's note : There will be smut in this chapter. Enjoy~

They returned home late at night. And as Todoroki said, they had all the night to themselves. The wine at the resturent had Deku a little intoxicated. They were walking through the hallway hand in hand. Deku stopped to unlock his apartment door when Todoroki hugged him from behind. He planted butterfly kisses on Deku's neck. Todoroki kissed his way up to Deku's ear and breathed in. He whispered "I want you" in Deku's ear, making him shiver. Deku moaned and said "T-todoroki kun,let's get inside first". Todoroki closed the door the moment they entered and pinned Deku against the door. He started to kiss him deeply. Todoroki pushed one leg between Deku's leg and directly against his hardening crotch. At the same time he groped Dekus ass and slowly brushed his leg over the bulge in his pants. Making the grenette moan. Todoroki brought two of his own fingers into his mouths to suck on them for a few times, coating them in saliva. Todoroki  brought the wet fingers up Dekus shirt and straight to his nipples. "Ahh", Deku moaned in a frustrated voice and coverd his mouth with his hand. What if the neighbours heard them! Todoroki used his wet fingers to circle and tease his nipples until there were hard knots. He then proceeded to pull on them, just enough to make it hurt. Deku cried out through his hand. "Damn I love hearing your voice",he mumbled into Dekus neck ,creating a small vibrating sensation. Deku had the attractive alpha all over him; all over his sensitive areas. "Todoroki kun,let's go to the bed",deku managed to say in between moans. "What! Can't hold it back anymore? Have paitence love. I'm not done with you yet", Todoroki said and bend down to grab his legs. He picked him up easily and carried him to the bed. He kissed him on his cheek and dropped him down on the bed and straddled him. He started to slowly kiss him and unbutton his shirt. Once done he started to kiss his neck , leaving a trail of kisses along his collarbone and down towards his chest. Deku let out a high pitched moan when he felt the Alpha's lips close around his nipple and use his hand on the other. The man sucked an nipped at them until they were hard and sensitive. Deku let out a needy moan unable to wait much longer. He tugged at Todorokis pants hungrily. Todoroki smirked and said, "so impaitent..go on take them off". Deku hurried to unbuckle and take off the man's trousers. While he was at it, Todoroki pressed a palm over Dekus bulge and slowly rubbed him. Soon he discarded all his clothes and deku lay there in nothing but his underpants. He grabbed dekus thigh and leaned down. "Up with your bum", he said. Deku whined and lifted up his ass. Todoroki pulled down his boxers and flashed a smirk upon seeing Dekus fully hard cock together with his flushed face. He used his hands to pump him slowly a few times. Deku let out a whine. Todoroki stopped touching him and reached out for a bottle of lube from the bed side table. He poured a generous amount of lube over his fingers. Deku looked at him with anticipation. He gasped when he finally felt a lubed finger enter him. He moaned in pleasure. He pulled Todoroki into a wild kiss. They fought for dominance and Todoroki won,like always. Todoroki started move his finger in and out of deku and added two more finger in the middle of it and started to finger fuck him, stretching dekus asshole, making the green haired boy a moaning mess. "Ahhh, Todoroki kun just fuck me already", deku said. "You asked for it",Todoroki said in a husky voice and pushed himself into Deku in one long push. He didn't wait for Deku to adjust and started moving. "Ah fuck,Midoriya!Clamping down on me like that...fuck",Todoroki said and pulled out almost all the way just to slam back in. Deku let out a loud moan and desperately grabbed at the sheets. "Damn you're tight", Todoroki said. "Hold onto me Midoriya",he said. "Ah,might scratch you",Deku said. Todoroki laughed and said,"As if you haven't before". Deku let go of the sheets and held onto the alpha. He held onto the Alpha desperately.  Damn he felt so good. The room filled up with the loud smacking sounds they made every time he pounded balls deep into Deku. Deku felt heat built up in his lower regions he was fucking close. Todoroki found his sweet spot. Deku moaned loudly and Todoroki smirked. "Found it",he said and started fucking him fast and rough, brushing past his prostate every time,rocking deku back and forth with each thrust. Deku let go of his shoulders and grabbed at the sheets desperately, Todoroki was fucking him so good he was seeing the color white with each thrust. "T-tdoroki kun I'm close", deku said in between gasps. "Midoriya, I'm close too...Aah fuck, you're so good baby",Todoroki said. He clenched his teeth in pleasure. Midoriya come with me. Deku couldn't hold back anymore. He came with a loud muffled cry. His body trembled violently and his eyes teared up. Todoroki soon followed suit and came inside deku with one last thrust. He pulled out of deku and laid beside him,both catching their breaths. He pulled deku in a hug. Deku started to drift off to sleep. "Please get pregnant",Todoroki said and kissed Dekus forehead.

*Thank you for voting and reading my story💚❤️💚🤍💚. Please continue to read my story and support me. 🤗🤗🤗*