TEN

Midoriya, will you be mine?" Todoroki asked Deku. He stood up from the chair and knelt down in front of Izuku and held his hand. Izuku looked at Todoroki. His eyes were full of hope. Midoriya looked down at his stomach. A small life is inside if him  he is going to become a mother soon. He needs to be strong. It's already a miracle for him to have a baby with the person he loves...so there's no harm in believing that there'll be another miracle, right?

"Yes," he replied and hugged Todoroki. Todoroki hugged him back and said,"It's gonna be fine. We're in this together, we'll be fine."
"Yes! Let's do our best. "

___________________________

"Midoriya, are you okay?" Todoroki asked. He took his eye off the road for a brief moment to look at Izuku. They had been driving for an hour, and he wanted to make sure that Izuku was alright.
"Yes, yes, I'm fine. You don't have to worry that much, you know." Izuku assured Todoroki. "Are you sure? Should I drive slower?" Todoroki asked, concern lacing his voice. "I'm fine, Todorki kun. You're already driving slow. If you drive any slower, it's gonna take us forever to reach there, hahaha." Izuku teased todoroki. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay. It's our first pregnancy, after all." Todoroki pouted. "Thank you. I appreciate that. Where are we going, though?" Izuku asked cheerfully. " You'll see. It's a surprise." Todoroki smirked.
"The conversation with your mom went pretty easy. I was surprised, " Todoroki said as he turned left."Yeah. Me too. Mom has always been supportive of me... but I was a bit sceptical about this." Izuku said. "Maybe it's because you're a grown-up now. You can decide for yourself." "Yeah. Maybe."

Izuku and Todoroki went to Izuku's mom's house some day after Todoroki proposed to Izuku. They went there to get her permission for marriage.  They also told her about the pregnancy.

Inko, an understanding woman and a single mother, has always loved and cared for her son . She was always supportive of him, and Izuku, in return, never did anything outrageous. She always had faith in her son.

When Izuku graduated varsity and moved out to look for a job , Inko was nervous ,more than Izuku to be honest. She was both scared and happy. She was happy because her baby was finally leaving the nest and learning to fly by himself. It was a proud moment for Inko.
She was scared because Izuku is an omega and the society is cruel. Suppressants helped against unwanted incidents, but still. For the first few months, she'd always remind Izuku to take his meds.
When Izuku told her that he was going out with someone, she became a bit anxious. But after observing for a while, she was somewhat at ease. She felt like she could trust her boy with that kid. It's also because of that trust she didn't question much about the pregnancy and quickly approved their marriage. Although she was a bit shocked to learn that Izuku was pregnant, she couldn't wait to see her grandchild.

Todoroki got off from the highway and took a sharp right. He drove for another fifteen minutes, then stopped in front of a house. He got out of the car and helped Izuku get out.

"Umm...is this the surprise?" Izuku asked.
"Yes. It's our new house." Todoroki said, looking up at the two story house. "Let's get in."

The house was two stories with two bedrooms on the top floor and a kitchen, drawing room, and a guest room on the bottom floor.

"Wow," Izuku exclaimed as he surveyed the house. The first thing that izuku noticed was the floor. The floor was made out of high-quality wood, and he could tell just by looking at it. The drawing room had a big TV. The kitchen had the latest electronic supplies.
There even was a bit of space for a garden at the back.

He climbed up the stairs to the second floor. The bedroom was beautiful. The bed was spacious, and the closet! It was gigantic.

"It's amazing!" Izuku said cheerfully.
"It's amazing, Todoroki kun! But isn't this house too big for two people?" Izuku asked.
"One more person will be added soon. It will become smaller than." Todoroki chuckled.
"But my place was good too. We didn't need to move out...it would've done just fine, " Izuku said. "The security here is better." Todoroki said."Plus, it's closer to you workplace", he added. "Oh. Okay.. "
"There's one more surprise," he said. Izuku looked back.
"One more?" "Yes. Come here, " Todoroki said.

He took Izuku's hand and started to walk towards the other bedroom. He stopped in front of it for a second, then opened the door.

Izuku couldn't believe what he saw. The sight almost teared him up. It was the baby's room. The room was smaller than their bedroom. It was an off white colored room with cute little animals drawn on the wall. There was a crib on one side of the room and other necessary furniture's like a dressing table, wardrobe , toys' and a bookshelf.

Izuku just stood at theym doorway. He was too stunned to speak. He slowly walked in and looked around. He loved it! He couldn't believe Todoroki did all of this! He stood in front of the crib and brushed his hand over the wooden structure. It was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Todoroki hugged him from behind and asked. He placed his palm on Izuku's belly. "I-I love it! It's beautiful! I love it! Thank you, Todoroki kun." Izuku turned around and kissed Todoroki.He broke the kiss. He turned around and brushed his hand against the crib again.
"Now all that's left is for us to move in." Todoroki said. "Yeah. Let's move in when the baby is born. I want the three of us to start our lives here together." Izuku said. Todoroki took a deep sigh. "I hope they look like you," he said. "Yeah."

They both put smiles on their face and talked about stupid things. Being unable to do anything was too frustrating.

As the days went by, they prayed hard. Perhaps they never prayed this hard for anything.

Time went by quickly, and then came the day they were waiting for so eagerly. Izuku went into labour.

That was perhaps the most frustrating day of their life. Todoroki kept whispering sweet words and kept saying, "You can do it" to
Izuku's ear as he screamed in pain.

"Get the blood transfusion ready," one of the nurses yelled. Izuku was bleeding profusely as he pushed. "Come on, Midoriya San, you can do it. Keep pushing." The nurse said. "Almost there, keep pushing Midoriya kun,just a bit more," the doctor said.

"Aagh, it hurts. I can't. " Izuku yelled in pain. Sweat covered his forehead."Come on, Midoriya, one more push. You can do it." Todoroki held Izuku's hand as he pushed.

Finally, after three hours of excruciating pain, it was over. With one last push, the baby was finally there. They heard the loud cry of the baby. "Todoroki kun..the baby... which one is it?"Izuku said in between breaths. "It's a boy . He looks just like you." Todoroki said. "I'm so realived ...I can't..anymore." Izuku couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He fainted from the pain and exhaustion. "Yes. Sleep well, Izuku."

Two months later

"Buwaaah," Izuku heared his baby cry. He hurriedly made his way to his baby. "Coming coming." He said as he approached the baby. "Did you get scared when you woke up alone?" He picked up the baby from the crib. "I know... I'm also scared of being alone," he said as he started swaying the baby in order to calm him down. He looked at the red-haired boy in his arms and said , "Todorki kun..you liar! No matter how you look at him, he looks just like you."

Izuku kneeled down and started to cry as he hugged the baby. He knew it all along! He knew it that he'd be the one to be thrown away someday.......

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys. This is the end of part one. I'll write part two after my exams are over. Hope you guys liked it.
Thank you for reading my story. Love you. Take care🤗*

Edit: 21/05/23
Part two of this story "Happy Ever After : To be a Three-person-family" is out.