Temptations

As soon as Kinn entered the Club, He was welcomed by soft yet very sensual music. He looked around to see a very relaxing environment. The Club seemed to be true to its name. He went near the Bar and asked for their best served drink.

Bartender while preparing His drink said, "Well Our Most Best Served Thing is not only drinks, but also the Two Aces of Diamond. Trust me, You are going to have one of the best nights tonight as one of them is going to perform tonight."

Kinn found this very interesting and thought to see what's in store.

Just as Kinn was enjoying His drink, the DJ for tonite announced, "Welcome To Touch of Love Friends. Now to spread Love and Make you all relax let's call on stage one and only Our very Own King of Birds Phoenix the Great. Let the Nite begin ...."

With that a young Boy stood holding a pole in the centre of the stage. The boy was wearing a transparent crop top, showing off his abs paired with booty shorts. He was wearing black leather high heels to his mid calf. Kinn now understood why it was said that here dancers don't strip but make the audience do so. The Young man's Body was curvy at the right corner. The way He was looking, anyone would drool over. He was looking very curvylicious.

Kinn himself felt a slight twitch in his lower part. He controlled his urges and asked, "Who is He?"

Bartender, "He is Porsche. He and his Brother Gulf are the Two Kings of Our Club. Just watch Him and You shall know."
With that the guy went away to attend other customers.

Kinn glanced back at Porsche.

Porsche, smiling seductively, said, "Welcome My Friends. I know it's a hectic day for all of you. Well Let Me take care of you. So sit back and just relax..."
While saying the last part Porsche gave a wink and flying kisses.

With that He started his first dance. Kinn by the end of it very well understood He was the Best in whatever He was doing. Just as Kinn was about to leave and find Mr. King and Gulf, He heard Porsche calling out.

Porsche, "Well, I know You all are waiting for the Best served Dish from Me. Let's see Who shall be the Lucky Man for tonite?"

He looked around and there his gaze fell on a man, sitting leisurely on the leather couch not far from the stage.

Porsche smirked looking at his sitting arrogantly as if owning the whole place. He knew he had the power to flip the man on his knees. Kinn found it intriguing, and as if his feet had their own mind, he moved forward to stand near the stage. Porsche saw Kinn coming towards Him and found Him to be very intimidating. Hence both of them locked their eyes on each other for a moment. Then breaking the glance, Porsche Kissed His Middle Finger and pointed it towards Kinn and smirked sexily and said, "This One's for You Tiger"

Porsche took his cue as the music started its beats. Slow to high. Erotically sensual. He twirled around the pole, efficiently, grinding his chest and his smooth thighs

(The Song played was Hot enough by hearing it and here Porsche was dancing with pole as a prop)

"I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes
Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh yes
Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh yes....

Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night
I wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch....

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body....
Boy, I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rockin' on my babe, rockin', rockin' on my babe
Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe
Baby, let me put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
'Cause it's about to go down

I'ma take this time to show you how much you mean to me
'Cause you are all I need
No money can emphasize
Or describe
The love that's in-between the lines
Boy, look into my eyes
While I'm grinding on you
This is beyond sex
I'm high on you
If it's real then you know how I feel....

Rockin' on you babe, rockin', rockin' on you babe
Swirling on you babe
In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future
And the pictures of the past
And a chance to make this love last
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh......"

(Dance for You By BEYONCE)

Kinn was watching it all.

Porsche on the stage was highly pro in his moves. With every touch of his skin to the pole, Kinn was afraid the pole would melt away. He saw the booty shorts stretched from the front. His breath hitched when he saw Porsche sliding on the floor with legs wide open. His movements become more exaggerated and provocative, as He used His Hips and Body to seduce and entice the audience. The pole served as a prop and a partner, as Porsche used it to support and enhance His movements.

Kinn took a swig of his drink, to gulp down the lump forming in his throat.

Porsche was watching and it was totally hurting his ego that the man was still unaffected. It was so far the first time that someone lived more than 5 minutes watching his seducing and tempting moves. He was getting frustrated and so were his moves . With every beat of the music, he swiftly moved like a snake. He had his eyes glued at the man sitting.

Unknown to him, Kinn was getting high. Every curve of the body, every grip of those legs were suffocating him. He wanted to grab him and tie him to the pole and fuck the day lights out of him. By Now Kinn was totally satisfied with his decision to invest in this Club as they were true to their claims. The Dancers here were not just Best, but Aced in their works. But What caught Kinn's attention was It wasnt a bit Vulgar or cheap like.

As the music comes to a close, Porsche strikes a final pose, one that showcases His strength and beauty, leaving the audience breathless and wanting more. The audience was captivated by His sensual and erotic performance, unable to look away.

Kinn raised his eyebrows in anticipation and Looked at Porsche with Predator Eyes as His body was gleaming with sweat and exertion.

Kinn averted his glaze for a moment and after few seconds cheered by raising the wine glass he had held, giving a wink to Porsche who still had his full attention on Kinn's every move. Kinn then simply walked away with an evil smirk leaving a flustered Porsche behind.

Was Kinn really not affected?? What would Porsche do Now???

Thought of the day:::::

Seduction is an art that is tested in the mirror....