Not An Update

It's not an Update rather What if MewGulf and KinnPorsche were dating and celebrating Christmas nite together.

Two days ago Both Couples landed at Alaska where they had decided to spend Christmas vacay. They had booked a small villa with two master bedrooms, kitchen, living room and backyard with swimming pool. They had bought everything for Christmas Eve. After decorating the whole Villa, they decided to have a barbeque near the pool. Kinn and Porsche were busy with cooking while MG were cuddling near the pool.

Mew while back hugging Gulf said, " Love! Are You happy?"

Gulf caressed Mew's hands which were wrapped around His stomach and said, "Being with You is the only Happiness I ever want."

Mew then kissed His temples and said, "I love you so much, Gulf. You mean the world to me."

Gulf Smiles and kisses Mew on the cheek. "I love you too, Mew. You make every day brighter just by being in it."

Mew takes Gulf's hand in his own and says, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Gulf's eyes widen in surprise and a look of pure joy spreads across his face. "Yes, Mew, I will marry you. I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend forever with."

Mew pulls out a small box and opens it to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. He slips it onto Gulf's finger and kisses him deeply.

"I promise to always love and support you, Gulf. You are my everything," Mew says with tears of happiness in his eyes.

Gulf Wraps his arms around Mew and holds him close. "I promise to always be by your side and to always love you, Mew. You are my everything, too."

With that Mew cupped Gulf's face in his hands and placed a soft Kiss on His forehead. It was a kiss which tells that You are Loved and Protected.

In that Very Moment Gulf knew he would do anything for this beautiful Soul. He hugged Mew tightly and said, "I Love You for Loving Me."

Mew tighten the hug and said, "I too Love You for Loving Me back."

On the other side KinnPorsche were done with their stuff. Kinn removed his apron and looked at Porsche who was back facing Him and trying to get the last things done before calling out for the other two.

Kinn grabbed Porsche's waist and made him turn around. He lifted Porsche's Chin up and caressed his puffy cheeks.

Kinn, "Love, today I want to confess something."

Porsche, who was enjoying the warmth from Kinn, just nodded and asked to go ahead.

Kinn, "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. Every moment we spend together feels like a dream come true."

Porsche who was overwhelmed hearing this said, "I feel the same way about you. Being with you just feels so right, like we were meant to be together."

Kinn gave a small peck on Porsche's lips and said, "I know we've had our ups and downs, but I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else by my side. You're my rock, my support, my everything."

Porsche, "I love you so much. You make me feel like I can conquer anything, as long as we're together. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, building a future and making memories."

Kinn, "I can't wait either. You're my soulmate, and I can't imagine a life without you."

Porsche, "I feel the same way. You complete me, and I never want to let you go. I love you."

With that Kinn brought Porsche closer to Him and kissed Him. After kissing each other they only parted for a few moments to grab their breaths and again kissed each other…. It wasn't just a kiss it was a Vow to be together forever…..

Well It's a Small Chapter for Christmas Eve…..

Merry Christmas to Everyone