Back to Present-B

Note::::

This whole one episode of Mew's traumatic experience is divided into three parts as I wanted to make everything to be understood by three different POV's. One was of Mew, 2nd of Gulf and in this it shall be in general. I hope it's not boring or looks like dragged. As I do feel it's much needed one. Hope I am not thinking wrong.

No one's POV:::

When Kinn received the call from Sam and heard everything, He panicked. He was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do? How to Help Mew? He was such dilemma that He almost pulled his hair in frustration. Just then as if Luck was in their favour Kinn, Saw Gulf behind Sam as it was a video call. He immediately told Sam to go to Gulf and make Him talk.

Sam pulled Gulf away from his group and before Gulf could say anything, He while on call said, "Excuse Me! Sir, Mr.Kinn wants to have a word with you."

Kinn through Video Call, "Gulf, I need your Help. Please I will let you know everything but right now My brother needs help. Mew needs help. Please I request You, Please help Him."

Gulf, who was at first surprised, now got worried. He immediately said, "Kinn You don't have to worry, just tell me what to do and I shall try my best to help. Just tell me what you want from Me. Where is Mew? How should I Help Him?"

Kinn then asked Sam to take Gulf to Mew. On the way Kinn briefed Gulf about Mew's health a bit.

Kinn, "Gulf, no matter what You see don't be scared. My brother won't hurt you. I assure you that.. But....." He went silent for a moment.

Gulf could see Kinn hesitate and said, "What is it Kinn? Don't worry about Me. Just tell Me everything. Mew is important for Me too. Anything related to Him is important for Me. I know it's not the right time but please trust me when I say this. He ... I..... I want to be part of his life. I want to be with Him. He is.... I want to know Him more. So Please tell me everything."

Kinn took a deep breath and said, "Listen to Me carefully, Gulf, once you enter the room you might see Mew in very bad... I mean in a real Bad condition. By now He... must have harmed himself. I ... I can't tell you to what extent but ... Try to bring him out of his state. You need to calm Him. How to do that I have no idea as of now, but.... we have to."

Gulf sighed and said, "Ok! Let's go."

With that Sam with MasterKey opened the Door to find Mew sitting on the bed. His one wrist had been slashed and was bleeding, while he held a knife in the other and was about to slash his other wrist. His eyes were closed. He was laughing like a maniac and yelling, "Now You can't do anything to Me. I am not scared of You. I don't feel anything. I won't let you make me feel anything."

Seeing Mew in such a state, made Gulf sad. He was feeling devastated. He had felt Mew to be Life less but not to this extent. He found Mew's eyes empty but it was more of a Black hole. With trembling hands He went near Mew and tried to touch Him. When he was close enough He tried to call Mew.

Gulf, "Mew... Mew.... I.. it's Me Gulf...."

Mew was not responding. He was still in His dark world. Kinn, who was watching all this, called out for Mew.

Kinn, "Mew.... Brother.... Hear Me... Mew.... please listen to my voice .... Please.... Buddy..... please come back....."

Though for a moment Mew did react to Kinn's voice, but He couldn't see Him, hence didn't react much. He was about to make a slash When He heard someone saying something. He tried to listen to that voice. He went towards that Voice. By the time he reached, He dropped the knife and was now walking towards the Voice.