Cross-Fire

As the performance came to end, Porsche took his last bow and hurriedly walked away. He was extremely angry. Never had He been through such turmoil. He was aroused, agitated, captivated and then left out. He had always been the best one to turn the tables, but for the very first time it was the opposite. That Man had the power to bring anyone on their knees. His aura was intimidating. His confidant smirk could collapse tall towers within seconds.He could lit never ending Fire in you with just a wink. Till date Porsche called himself Alpha, but tonight He met a True Blood Alpha, more stronger than Him. Thinking over all this brought immense pleasure which Porsche found more humiliation. For the first time He was in need of a cold shower.

As soon as Porsche reached his room, he quickly discarded his clothes, throwing them randomly and rushed to the bathroom. As He was standing beneath the Shower, he tried to wipe out all the gazes and memories of tonight. But it was only coming back ten folds. Porsche closed his eyes to calm down but it turned out to be the worst idea, as the moment he closed his eyes, he felt  His hand all over his body. Porsche could literally feel His hands touching him to places where no one had ever touched. Porsche felt so much aroused by simply thinking about Him that even though he was standing beneath shower could feel sweat rising. Porsche was so hard that it started to hurt. With a loud moan he released himself. He was panting heavily. It took Him a few more minutes to cool down. He opened his eyes and saw his own cum getting washed away. He felt extremely agitated but also pleasured. Just when he was cleaning himself, He heard a knock on his door. It was one of his group members, who came to call Him.

Porsche, "What is it?"

Club Member, "Buddy! King is calling for you. He wants you to come to his office. Says some important person has come. He Wants you to meet them."

Porsche sighed and said, "Ok! I'll be there in 20".

After 20 mins he dressed up and went to King's office. As soon as He saw who the important person was he couldn't stop himself and angrily said, "What the hell are You doing here? King, How can You allow just anyone in? I am telling you, this Man here is Bad news. Just get rid of him."

King confusedly asked, "Do you know each other? Why are you so angry? I thought Mr.Kinn is here as an investor. But the way You are reacting seems like a whole new story."

Queen, "Son! I have never seen you so angry. What happened? Has Mr.Kinn Hurt you before?"

Porsche, "I can't explain anything right now, but…"

Before He could say any further, Kinn stopped Him and said, "Why! Why can't you explain? You are accusing Me but not ready to explain anything. I, too, want to know, What have I done wrong?"

Queen, "I am 100% sure something terrible has happened or else Why would Porsche be so agitated?"

Kinn went and sat in front of Queen and said, "My Lady! I had never been in touch with many females before, So pardon me for any mistakes. But I have full trust in My Lady that You are not biassed while giving judgement. Please, I really want to know Why This Man is accusing Me. Wouldn't My Lady Help Me?"

Queen was left speechless. She just kept on staring at Kinn. 

King coughed to Bring Queen back to her senses. Breaking the trance Queen turned a deep shade of pink, and shyly said, "Oh My! Such manners, such poetic voice, I…. I am….I am 100%sure It's Porsche who must have misunderstood You."

King raised his eyebrows and said, "Wow! That's new. Making Witch dance to your tune! Never heard it could be possible. I must say You are quite incredible Mr.Kinn. It would surely be very profitable for My Club if You would be one of Our investors."

To this Porsche yelled, "Are you serious? I am telling You to throw this Man out and You are making Him family. What kind of Black Magic have You done?"  With that He grabbed Kinn's Collar and made Him stand Up.

King and Queen both tried to pull Porsche away from Kinn. After a few attempts they were successful. Kinn straightened his Dress and said, "Mr.King, I was only 50% sure of investing in here, but now after meeting this Wild Grumpy Baby Kitten, I am 100% sure of doing it. My Lawyers will get in touch with you. Take Care Ma'am and Baby Kitty You too." 

With that He walked out of the office leaving a fuming kitten, blushing Woman and relieved Old Man.

Porsche hearing the endearment scowled more, "Who the Hell are you calling Kitten. Let me Go King!! I am so going to Kill this Worm."
He was trying to release himself from King's grip.

Hearing Porsche Kinn stopped at the Door and looked back.

Kinn smirked evilly and said, "I can't believe you would get mad at me over something so stupid. Indeed You are an angry but adorable Kitten."

Porsche was now glaring at Kinn, "Come Here You Douche bag, I'll show you Who is Kitten here. Let me Scratch that horrible smirk of yours with My Claws."

Kinn couldn't stop smiling and said, "Yeah, I know. But you're blowing it out of proportion. It was just a joke.
Come on, it's not like I was trying to hurt your feelings. Or is it that You are getting some different thoughts when called as such."

By now Porsche was fuming, He just wanted to kill Kinn. Kinn raised his eyebrows in anticipation and looked at Porsche while grinning. Queen and other just shook their heads on listening to all this.

King while still holding Porsche turned at Kinn and said,"Ok ok!! Now let's end this Tom and Jerry show. Mr.Kinn! I look forward to Our friendship. And You, stop being hungry Kitty. Gosh! So much for sending Gulf out for work. If he would have been here, I could have enjoyed My beauty sleep."

Queen just shook her head and left from there. Porsche, still in angry mode, left after saying a few more curses.

After coming out Kinn was feeling a bit relaxed and was about to get in His Car when he received a distress call. He shivered as He was far away from Mew and the call meant Mew needs Him. With trembling hands He picked the call, "Where is He? What happened?"

Sam(Mew's Bodyguard), "Young Master is in His Room. I tried to make Him calm down but…. Sir, it's serious."

What Happened?? What was happening????

Thought of the day:::

Mind is like a Parachute, It doesn't Work if it's not OPEN.....