Diagnosis

Mew and Gulf held each other in their arms. One was still confused about the surrounding, but was not ready to apart from the other while the other one was feeling content with it. The two men, released each other but both were still gazing into each other’s eyes. Arms still around their waist, eyes locked on each other. After Few moments, Mew was still looking Confused and reluctant. Gulf saw the hesitation in Mew, hence He held Mew's hands and asked Him to take Him in their lawn or backyard since He didn't know much about the mansion. When Mew asked Why He wanted to go there? Gulf replied that once they reached, He would let Him know.

Mew took Gulf in their Backyard which was simply Beautiful. The backyard was perfect for outdoor relaxation. A lush lawn with trimmed grass provided a beautiful backdrop for outdoor activities and gatherings. A large pool with sparkling blue water was surrounded by ornate stone sculptures and fountains, creating an air of grandeur and sophistication. An elaborate garden overflowing with vibrant flowers, shrubs, and trees was a sight to behold and the ideal spot for a peaceful stroll. The backyard of this mansion was a luxurious display of natural beauty. The sun was setting and a soft orange light bathed the grounds. The large trees that surrounded the property looked like dark sentinels, their leaves rustling in the gentle night breeze. The chirping of crickets could be heard in the distance. The pool was reflecting the fading light of the setting sun. It was truly a magical and peaceful place to be.. 

Upon reaching, Gulf held Mew's hands and finally spoke, "I’m scared of what the future holds, but I’m excited to find out. See the view!!! In few hours it will be total darkness, but it doesn't matter as after every night ends, there will be a bright New Sun, a New Day. It remind us that love is always present. They give us hope that even on the darkest nights, a new dawn will rise. All I mean is Even if there is total darkness in our lives, Let's turn Our story into a beautiful Day."

Mew looked at Gulf and felt a wave of emotion wash over Him. Gulf's eyes held only Love, Contentment, and Safety. 

After looking at Gulf for a few more minutes Mew took a deep breath and said, “I think I’m starting to understand. But….. I’m confused, but I….also want to understand what is the meaning of your words. The way you feel. I….. don't know but……!!!!!” He sighed.

On hearing this, Gulf paused, and with tender eyes, He said, “We’ll figure it out together. For Now We can start to trust each other.”

With that Gulf hugged Mew, and started drawing soothing circles on his back. At first Mew was not able to get hold of What Gulf was doing to Him, But unknowingly He tightened his grip around Gulf's waist. Mew held Gulf close, feeling the warmth of his skin against his own. But a few minutes later Gulf felt Mew's weight on Him. He also felt Mew's hold slipping from his waist and before He could figure it out, Mew fainted. Without wasting time Gulf immediately called Kinn and Sam, as they had made sure that they would be just a call away in case of any emergency.

Upon reaching, Kinn saw Panic in Gulf's eyes as he was crying and trying to bring Mew back by softly tapping His cheeks.

Gulf with tears, "Kinn!!! Why is he not waking up? He was absolutely Fine. All of sudden what happened to Him? Please do something… Did I do something wrong? I swear He was all good. But…..Now… He is not opening His eyes…What's wrong?"

Kinn took Mew to His room with the help of Sam and called Mew's Doctor. He even tried to get Gulf calm down, but Gulf  was scared upon seeing Mew unconscious. 

Since Mew needed a medical team anytime, His Doc reached within 10mins. He immediately asked What had happened to Which Gulf gave all the information including their Kiss and confession. Upon examining, the Doctor called for Mew's Psychiatrist. At first everyone was confused but they had to wait to get all their answers.

It took an hour for both Doctors to understand What had happened.

Dr. Parks(Mew's Psychiatrist), "Well, as I have heard What happened earlier, I feel Mew has slipped into his Unconscious World. Whenever a Person is suffering from any mental issues they do tend to create a world of their own, Where it's Only their rules. It's like they are away from reality. And the only treatment is to bring them back from that fantasy world,make them trust in the real world,shower them with love and care. Whatever happened earlier, It may have triggered His Unconscious mind and made him overwhelmed. Before When he used to feel so, Kinn was able to bring him out of that World, because Mew trusted Him wholeheartedly and made Him the Key to come back. If Gulf, You want Him to be with You, then you need to gain Mew's trust to become a Key as well. Only then will You be able to heal Him. For example if You go away when he wakes up, He shall think All of ur talks, the kiss, to be a dream and not reality. So think 1000 times before You decide to be in His life. Once You enter And if midway You think of backing out, it will be very lethal for Mew. Hence I suggest to Think wisely."

Kinn worriedly asked, "Will He be alright once he wakes up?"

Dr.Parks, "Yes Physically but Emotionally Maybe, He will still stay away from Gulf or  He may also try to understand and accept Him. We can't say anything for now, as That World is totally out of anyone's reach until being hypnotised. Mew's condition is complex. You need to be patient, compassionate, and willing to learn. This is not the only hurdle. If He accepts You, there will be more to come. Mew had been unstable for a long time. When He will start to Heal there shall be many situations where it will be very difficult to handle. Mew will need time to adjust to the idea that He needs help. He could become easily overwhelmed by too much information and stimuli. You will need to encourage Him to express His thoughts and feelings in a safe environment, and provide Him with a sense of trust and security. For now Let's wait for What He decides and does after waking up."

With that both Doctors left. Kinn and Gulf were now alone with Mew.

Kinn, "Ummm! Listen I… did ask your help earlier, But I don't want to force You or ruin your Life. Whatever You Decide, trust me, will go with it without any arguments. So now it's your call."

Gulf took a long breath and walked near Mew and grabbed his hand and said, "He is My First and I want Him to be My Last too. Will You help Us.?"

Kinn put His hand over Mew's hand, the one Which Gulf held and said, "Promise! You both have Me forever besides You."

Just as they were talking, They felt whimpers coming from Mew.  It was as if he was having a very bad nightmare.

Seeing this, Kinn held Gulf's hand and said, "Let's make You the Key of Mew's World."

Sam brought Kinn's Guitar and started playing, while Kinn and Gulf held Mew's hands and started singing, "Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone."

Gulf then started caressing Mew's face and said, "I pull you in to feel your heartbeat,
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you."

Then Kinn continued, "Long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Driving a nightmare I can't escape from,
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones."

After that both brought Mew's hands together and held them with their and sang, "Can you hear Us screaming? Please don't leave Us,
Hold on, We still want you
Come back, We still need you
Let Us take your hand, will make it right
We swear to love you all Our life
Hold on, I still want you!!!
Come back, I still need you……"

Hearing them Mew stopped Whimpering and slept with a peaceful look. It seemed as if He found His way Back…..

A/N::: Next chp will be a bit of Mew's subconscious World.

Thought of the Day::::
Trust can be a fragile thing, but it is the foundation on which all relationships are built.