Subconscious World

In the last chapter we saw Mew slipping into His subconscious mind, after getting overwhelmed. This is What happens there.

Mew's POV::::::

Gulf said He loves Me. He says it's ok to feel. It's okay to have emotions. Is it really Okay??? What is this strange thing happening inside Me? Is it possible for Me to feel anything? I haven't had these for so long. What if it's all just a beautiful dream? What if I wake up and all this is gone far away from Me? Why is My Head feeling so light? It feels as if I'm floating. Darkness!!!! Why is there so much darkness? Where am I? I was in my room holding Gulf, then Where is this? Wait Is that Kinn's voice? But Why is He here? Hello!!!! Anyone There....

No one's POV:::

Suddenly Mew feels a bright light on his face. For a moment He closes his eyes with his hands as the light is too blinding. After a few moments Mew finds the light bearable and opens his eyes. He finds Himself in a beautiful World. He sees himself as a Small child of around 13 -14 years running here and there. Mew smiles to see Himself so happy. He looked around in wonder as He stepped into Paradise, a World of Pink Cherry Blossom trees and a Majestic Waterfall in the distance. He felt a sense of peace and happiness wash over Him as He took in the beautiful scenery.

Suddenly, He saw His parents in the distance, waving to him. He ran towards them, his heart filled with joy.

"Mama! Papa!" Younger Mew shouted as He hugged them tightly.

His Mother said, kissing His forehead, "We missed you so much, my dear,"

Mew asked, "Is this real, Mama?"

Father replied, "Yes!! My Buddy, it is. Come let's explore this place".

The family walked hand in hand, exploring paradise together. They stood on the edge of the waterfall, feeling the mist on their faces, and they ran through the fields of cherry blossom trees, laughing and playing.

As they were relaxing, Mew stood up and screamed, "I love you, Mama and Papa,"

Both parents laughed at Mew's antics and excitedly said,"We love you too, my dear,"

Together, they watched the sun set over paradise, feeling thankful for the beautiful world that surrounded them.

Suddenly something clicked Mew. As if something triggered in Him. He looked at his parents and sadly said, "Mama! Papa! Is it really You? You left Me. You left us. Why did you leave Me alone? You are here but I can't find You out there. Why? Why aren't You with me? I miss you so much! Don't you miss Me or Kinn?"

Mom looked at Mew with teary eyes and said, "Baby! Who said We left You? We never left you alone. How can we?"

Mew looked at them confused.

Dad held Mew's hand and said, "Son! We have never left You nor Your brother. No parents can ever leave their children alone. You have us always with you, within you. You are right Son. This is Your World. The one you created. You have kept us here for so long. But......"

Mew, "But What Papa. Don't You like this place? Are you not happy here? What happened Mom? You said I made this World, then tell me what changes You want. I'll make them. But don't leave from here too. Please..."

Mom wiped hers and Mew's tears and said, "Baby! We miss you too. You have no idea how proud we are of You and Your Brother."

Dad patted Mew's shoulder and said, "Yes, you've grown into such a smart and talented young adult."