The worst nightmare....

THE BACKSTORY FROM 4 YEARS AGO.

Y/N POV

It was rainy day and i finally could go home after a long day. The school could really exhaust you only with writing some notes and answering some really dumb questions.
As always i took a bus and plug in my earphones to listen to music. If you are asking what kind of music i was listening to it was K-pop. My friend got me into k-pop by telling me a lot about,watching some silly videos of them and laughing at memes of them. It wasn't just some k-pop group that everyone will forget after some time it was the biggest group in k-pop industry. The name of the group is BTS. At first it was a bit annoying that she always talks about them and i didn't understand anything she said it felt like she was speaking some other language that I didn't understand at all. Well after she made me listen to some of their music I started to like them very much. At first I didn't like every song because i was always listening to a western pop music and never cared about some other pop in this world because at that time i only liked the western music. Before i tell you more i had to get out if the bus because this was my stop.

Outside of the bus:

„Aishhh when will I already stay at home all day " i said to myself quietly. If i have to be honest i never liked to go to school even when i was younger. I started to walk from the bus station to my house it wasn't very far away from here.

TIMESKIP
AT HOME

I started to unzip my shoes and putting down my jacket.
„I'M HOME!" I screamed so my dad would hear me. I didn't get any response and started to worry a little. My dad always say something like "alright!" Or " i cooked something are you hungry?!". I didn't understand what was happening so I started to search for my dad every where. „DAD ARE YOU IN THERE?!!" I screamed so he could hear me and again I didn't get any response. I looked everywhere but didn't find any where . There was only one place left where he could be. I quickly ran to our basement. The lights were on and i knew he must be in there. Once again I screamed „Dad?!?". I didn't get any response AGAIN. I started to look for him only to find him laying on the floor. I ran to him and started to see if he was breathing. You see my dad was already old and he was very tired all the time. „Dad!" I said loudly and started to slap him not so hard on his cheek. Again he didn't respond and I knew that if i don't call the ambulance this might be the end for him. I quickly started to call the ambulance and they came really fast and took him with them. I was in shock and I started to shake and cry uncontrollably. The doctors quickly took him in the hospital and i ran right behind then. I called my mom what happend and she quickly came there and ask me if he was alright and if the doctors said anything. I just shaken my head. The doctor approached us and asked„ Are you mr.Lee family?" Yes,yes we are. How is he doctor?" My mom asked nervously.
The doctor just looked down at the ground for a few seconds and then turned to us again. „Mr.Lee had really bad heart attack and he couldn't made it. I am really sorry for your loss Miss Lee. I stared at him with teary eyes and then look at the ground and sat down at the hospital chairs. Me and my mom started to cry and comfort each other. I will never forget how he always made me laugh as a kid always told me his stories from childhood and about his family. From that day I started to understand that our family will never be as before without my father. 

Author note:
Heyy everyone i hope u liked this chapter !
I will try to upload another day too. Stay tuned! I purple youu💜 good day/night yall