Last moments together

Author note:
Guess what y'all I'm posting a second chapter because i don't feel like doing my homework's for a another hour. Enjoy this chapter!!

Narrator pov:

After y/n told them that she had to move out of the country the whole friend group tried to spent more time together. The friend group were living theirs life as they will die tomorrow .The days were really fast and sooner they will all graduate. Y/n was really nervous and happy at the same time. She never thought she will leave hers friends ,they all were really special to her. But at the other side she always wanted to go to the south Korea. She had hers feeling mixed up. Not to talk about that she had a crush or whatever . She never wanted to break someones heart but she never felt like she really liked someone. We can say she was a hopeless romantic. Hers girl friends always talked about how this guy and that guy were really hot but she never found then that hot. She might found some celebrities or fictional characters really attractive but never a man that was in hers life. The time is running out and her and
hers friends are trying to spent all of theirs free time together like never before. Y/n tried to not cry every night the memories she had here with her family and friends she will miss them too much. There's nothing she can do now just try to be happy at least.

Su-Jun Pov

I could see she wasn't very happy to leave us and her memories here. I know she never  talks about hers feelings but we are her second family right? It kinda make me mad that she never open up and always go 'solo' by herself. We are trying to help her but it feels like she throw it to the trash bag. Why can't she just open up to us we would help her as much as we can. She never even open up about her past only about her fathers death and barely even that. Does she even take us as her best friends?
So many questions ran through my mind. But really are we hers second family or barely someone? I don't want to sound rude i love her truly but she could tell us something . At this time i think I should spend as much time as i can. I know she needs us the most right now.  In a week we will graduate and we won't see her for so long. It makes me sad as never before I thought we will be together longer but guess i was wrong without her we are nothing . We aren't a family without any other member of our group. She is our sunshine she always helps us the most. Our little therapist our little sunshine with dark backstory....
I stopped thinking in my mind the moment some said my name
„Heyy Su-Jun are you alright are you overthinking?

Y/n Pov:
Is this really the right decision for me? Will mom be alright if she will go alone? Does my friends will be okay after i will leave?
Question pop up to my mind as we were laughing and eating all together. I felt like someone was looking at me so i looked over to my friends and saw that Su-Jun was thinking deeply about something. So i decided to ask her if she's alright.
„Heyy Su-Jun are you alright are you overthinking? I said quietly.
„Huh-?" Su-Jun said
„Are you alright? You seem like you were thinking about something very deeply." I said as i looked over to her.
„Oh yeah- don't worry I'm little sad that we won't spend as much time together like these past weeks for really long. " she said nervously like she was waiting for me to answer her.
„Don't worry to much  Su-Jun-ah i will visit as soon as possible and we will spend time together again and beside that we can call every day and text each other! Don't overthink it I'm still here for you and I'm always going to be through the phone or in real life. Nothing can separate us remember that! I said as there will be a lot of memories in future.

To be continued.... now for real I'm not gonna post an another chapter my mom would kill me 💀

Author note:
Hi again this chapter is little bit shorter but i posted to chapters today so this might be enough hope you enjoyed and good day/night ! I purple you💜💜