Bts..?

Heyy guys! Like i said i will upload more and more. I have a Christmas break right now so i WILL upload more stay tuned for it!
Anyways enjoy the chapter!!

Y/n pov

My mother's new boyfriend(Kang Hyo-won) is very nice and talented. Now i can see why my mother picked him as hers partner. Can you just imagine having a father that's producer of your favorite band??! To be honest it's like a dream come true ! I always wanted to meet BTS! I'm very excited that I'm here in South Korea. Everything in here is just amazing! At some point i miss my friends but i will text them soon. My new father is showing Seoul to me and my mother. In here everything is so futuristic. It's really cool! I'm so excited to spend some years here.
TIMESKIP
AFTER Y/N FATHER SHOWED Y/N AND HER MOTHER AROUND
Y/N  pov
„Also do you guys want to see where i work ?" My father said.
„it will be pleasure!" My mother responded
„Sure" i was already tired and my legs felt like they were going to stop working anytime but i want to see where BTS work. Who wouldn't want to see that ?

When we came to the building i was amazed so was my mother standing in front of this building feels so special.
We walked in and wow i was already amazed. The lobby was bigger than I thought. The design and everything was just in the perfect place . If I worked here I won't want to move from this place it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen. After i went back to reality from my thoughts my parents were waiting for me to go to another floor.My jaw dropped every time when we went to an another floor. Then when we arrived to the floor where BTS produces theirs music i was even scared to walk in there. It feels like something forbidden. At the same time i felt special to walk in there.
„ Don't worry they will totally love you no need to be scared!" My father said in comforting tone.
„ Of course-let's go..?" I was kind of trebling and my hands were getting sweaty. I just smiled so I won't sound rude to my father.
„You're Army right? That would make sense why are you sweating and trembling so much." My father said.
„Oh yeah for about 4 years." I said
„Wow that's really long at this point boys will really love you when you're an ARMY!" He said happily while he walked to theirs studio. Me and my mother were following him while my mother was smiling at me because me and my new father were getting along.
„ I'm happy you like it here. I was thinking you might want to come back to our hometown" my mother said.
„Don't worry eomma(엄마) I totally love it here i might just visit my friends but i will come back!" I said.
Right when i said that my father opened the door to their studio and i saw....

To be continued.....

Author note:
Hey again I finally decided to post. So here i am updating this story. Also i hope you had happy Christmas and also enjoy New year.
And thank you so much for the reads i know it's not that enough but I totally appreciate it .
And after all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAEHYUNG
Stay healthy and loved.We purple you V!💜
Anyways till we see each other again!