The new beggining...

TIMESKIP TO NOW

Y/n POV
I started to run to my college it wasn't very far away because I started to live in dorms. I finally had some time for myself. I don't have a roommate right now which I'm really grateful for. I met some friends here that are really fun to be around. I never had so much fun in my life. Everything was already better than 4 years ago. This really felt like new beginning for my life. I haven't met my family in so long but we sometimes video call. I walked to my classroom and saw that teacher wasn't there. Thanks god. I walked in there and took a seat and put out my things from bag.
The class started and as always i were focused. After my father died I stated to be very serious about my grades because I always wanted to make everybody proud of me especially my father.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH
„Y/n-ah what took you so long we were waiting for u for so long!" One of my friends said. Her name is Su-jun.
She is always so energetic i have never seen her down she is always there for everyone. She's friend with everyone but she is  always with us.From the day 1 in college.
„Sorry i had to go to the bathroom" i said calmly. I smiled at her and she gave me the warmest smile back. „ it's alright u don't have to explain yourself we understand you!" She said loudly.
Me and my friend group had this spot in park nearby the college.
„  Y/n-ah!" I heard my best friend say.
„Sun Hee!" She hugged me right away.
Sun Hee is the sweetest person i ever met she's too pure and smart too.
Sad thing was that there was only  Sun Hee and Su-Jun the others had probably some classes.
We ate our food and took from each other different food. Had funny talks and laugh at the whole park while everyone was watching . It was just too funny how the people were looking at us. I always had fun like this on college. I was really thankful that i met them. They saved me from drowning. I felt hopeless back then. Not only my father died but my first love rejected me and i was heart broken. There were too much going on. Guess i will visit my mom today even though we don't talk as much as before. I wanted to know how was she is doing and if she is alright. I also had to tell her that i will be ending college soon we really haven't talked in such a long time.

After classes:
I hop in the bus and started to listen to music. Till now I'm listening to BTS as i was growing they were growing with me. They also helped me recover sooner.
I left to bus and started to walk to my old home. A knocked 3 times on the door opened and i saw my mom smiling like never before at me. „ y/n-ah i missed you I thought i will never see you again!" She said sadly „ I would never left you mom before saying goodbye." I said proudly
She hugged me and told me to come in. We started to talk about everything her, me went through these days when we didn't called each other. She seemed more happy than ever. Im happy she is happy. Maybe she found someone-.... who knows she would told me right? I mean we haven't been close these last months but before that we were close as ever. „Hmm mom can i ask you something ?" I said nervously. „ Of course you don't have to ask me that!"
„ Is there a possibility that u might have someone? You don't have to answ-"
"It's okay y/n-ah and yes i found someone really special." She said like she was holding it for really long time for herself. I totally understand her sometimes you just have to let it all out.
„ Congratulation mom I'm proud of you can i sometimes meet him?" I said with excitement in my voice.
„ Of course but i have to tell you something.."
i looked at her and waited for her to finish that sentence.
„ I cant stay here i have to move out to Korea to him.."

Author note: Heyy yall! I hope you had good day/night. I seriously didn't knew what to put in here i am already really sleepy soo i hope you enjoyed . Purple yall💜