Explanation..

Author note:
Soo sorry for not posting this weekend i guess i had a lot on my mind but i will try to upload more often now!! Enjoyy this chapter. Also this might be a little bit boring but you will understand the storyline better so I recommend reading this!

Ms.Lee/Your mom Pov

I knew that she won't like the idea of moving out. I understand that it was only 4 years after hers fathers death but we have to forget and move on after some time.
„Why mom! We always live here and dad must have spent lot of money on this house! You know that i have a lot of memories in this house. Not only but you also why are you leaving me! She said with mad tone. I could her hers soft sobs. I knew she would never liked the idea of leaving this house. And leaving to a foreign country that was on whole another level.
„ I know y/n. I know you have a lot of memories in this house and i don't want to take then away! Please don't be mad.. I just want to be closer my partner... He wanted me to live with him. And of course you too...
I whispered the last part. I felt like a horrible mother at that time. How could i wanted her to move out with me when she still thinks about hers father and my dead husband... They say you cant help love. 
„ who is this guy anyways. You never told me anything. Does my sister know about this? " she said with calm tone this time.
„Well he's from South Korean. He has his own business. I met him a year ago when he were in this city. We immediately got along and he asked for my number. We started to get to know each other and he visited me a lot of times." I never thought that we would have something together.
„Ahh well do you have at least a picture of him?" She said questionably. „Of course!" I never thought she would be so calm about this . I thought she won't want to talk to me for weeks because she really loved this place. I guess i was wrong.

TIMESKIP

Y/N Pov
This week I couldn't focus on the college anymore. There were so much emotion burning inside me. At some point i was happy that I would leave this place but the thought about leaving my friends in here was devastating. You could tell that they saved my mental health at some point. But the other side i was angry at my mother that she found someone so quickly. I mean 3 years are a lot but when you look at other people they take so much time to recover from someone's death. I could tell that she was scared what would i tell her back then. At some point i regret telling her such a things i was harsh on her. Yet she still was calm after i kind of shouted at her. I should have told her sorry. I will tell her soon. Right now i need a plan to tell my friends that I'm leaving after we will end our college. We wanted to meet up after college too. Im really scared what are they going to say. I hope they will understand me and accept it.
Sun Hee and Su-Jun won't take it well. Especially Su-Jun and Sun Hee . Im super close to them. They were my only asian friends i ever had. I have to tell them now or they will know it too late. I don't want to make them sad. All of them of course they all are really important to me. Making them upset is the last thing i want to do. But i guess i have no choice.

TIMESKIP :AFTER AL THE CLASSES

I told them everything from the begging. Well not really everything but most of it. The faces and tears i saw were really the last thing i wanted to see. Seeing them sad make me sad. I cannot do anything just hug them and comfort them that as soon as i can i will visit them. They all were really sad and maybe mad at me that i am leaving them. At the end I couldn't do anything.

To be continued.....

Author note again:
I hope you liked this chapter I sacrificed my homework to do this.  Im really sorry that I didn't mention J-Hope or BTS i will try to mention them as soon as i can.I wish you all well and have a good day/night. Purple you all💜💜