Last goodbye for now..

Author note:
Here i am uploading another chapter today so sorry I didn't update the other one book i guess i have a lot on my mind these days I cannot really think straight. But me and my friend will update it sooner or later stay tuned for it! Have fun reading this book!!!

Y/n pov

Here the day comes when I'm going to leave my friends and memories in this country. I still cannot believe I'm doing this. I feel like i need to go to Korea but something is making me stay in here. I already packed my things and moved out from the dorms. I will miss this place. As i was checking my lounge the last time if i have everything i was thinking about my friends,my sister, my mom and lastly my father... What would he think about this idea? He would probably won't like it. Is he happy that mom moved on? Who knows i guess we will know one day. Maybe this is the happy ending of suffering. My thoughts were full of my fathers opinion on this until someone called me downstairs.
„Y/n-ah! We must go now or we will miss the plane!"my mom screamed.
„Alright I'm down there in few seconds!" I screamed so like my mom did.
„Hurry up!" She said before putting hers lounge in the back of the car.
I rushed downstairs and put my lounge in the back of the car. My mom started to drive to the airport. The ride was silent and awkward. Not even a single word came from our mouths. „ Are your friends eating for you in the airport?" My mom broke the silence.
„Oh- yeah they already texted me that they are already there." I said sadly because this will be the last time in a while until i see them again. I will seriously miss them a lot.

Timeskip to airport
Narrator Pov:

As Y/n and her mom came there she immediately saw her friends and ran up to them.
„ Hey guysss!" She said excitedly forgetting that she won't see them in a long time.
„Hi y/n." All of them said sadly.
„ Guys don't be sad i promise we will see each other sooner or later! We can still video call and text each other!" She said while she was tearing up. She didn't wanted her to cry around her friends the fear of them judging her was overwhelming.
„Y/n-" one of hers friends said worriedly.
„ please don't cry. Of course we will call and text each other it's just it won't be same as before. Without you here it will be really weird but we wish you the best in Korea!" Hers friend said proudly.
„ Guys. Please stay strong have fun hang out and just talk to each other thats my wish. Never leave each other's side I believe in you all. I love you all with my whole heart i will miss you all ." The girl said sadly.

„We will try Y/n-ah without you here i will be lost as never before." Sun Hee said.
„Don't you worry too much call me when ever you want to!" Y/n said happily.

„ The plane **** will leave in 30 minutes to South Korea."
„I guess this is goodbye for some time. I wish you guys a lot of fun and please don't cry after me i will come back! Y/n said.
The friend group hugged each other and 
Y/n had to leave hers friends.
„Bye guys till next time! Love you all!" She said while she was waving at hers friends and running after hers mother.
The friends just waved till she disappeared from theirs sight then they left sad feeling empty. Were they connected to her that much? Will she ever come back? When? She won't forget them right?

To be continued...

Author note:
Hi again! Hope you enjoyed this chapter even if was a bit sad. So sorry i AGAIN didn't mention J-Hope. I will try in another chapters just wait for it😭😭. I purple you all💜💜