New father..?

Author note:
It's been a while. First of all I'm really sorry I didn't post any chapters this 2 weeks I'm really sorry for that. I will try to upload more i swear and second of all i want to wish you all merry Christmas 🎄 and happy new year (2023)!!

Narrator pov:

After y/n and her friends said goodbye for the last time y/n was stressing out and sad at the same time she didn't imagine her future like this but at some point she was happy.
„Y/n-ssi are you okay?" Her mother asked.
„Mhm don't worry eomma!" She said with bright smile on her face.
„Alright tell me if something is wrong okay?"
Her mother said
„Of course!" The girl responded.

After they landed they started to look around. After some time the girls mom spotted her partner. The mother ran after him and hugged him. The girl politely bowed . The man looked at her and were in shock how this girl has perfect features.
„I'm Kang Hyo-won nice to meet you y/n-ssi your mother told me a lot about you!"( let's just imagine he's your new father😏)The male said with smile on his face
Y/n returned him the smile and said:„ Nice too meet you too .I'm happy to finally meet you!" She said with smile.
„Should we go now? We have a lot to see!"
Y/ns mother said.
„ Of course! What are we waiting for let's get into it!" Y/ns new father said.
Y/n just smiled and followed her mother and her new father

To be continued.....