Potential

#Kwan

Jason came walkin into the cafeteria grinning like a pimp who'd found a new ho. He sauntered up to our usual table and plopped down in his seat, grin intact.

"What you so happy about?" I asked him, searchin his face for unseen clues.

"Man... guess who I just bagged?" he said, grinning harder if it was possible.

"I don't know.... Katie?"

"Nope."

"Trina?"

"Nope."

"Larissa?"

"Nah man, she's somebody who's flown under the radaar for quite a while now." he said, rubbing his chin.

"Under the radaar? Well I don't have a clue who you're talkin about, man." I said, quirking my eyebrow. I truly didn't know. I'd just about talked to or had every girl in our school. He couldn't possibly had discovered somebody I hadn't.

"The girl from this mornin? The weird one?" he said, causing lightbulbs to go off in my head.

"No way! She looked like a prude. Proof, I need proof, yo." I said, findin Jason's claim hard to believe. That girl seemed to be the quiet, virgin type. Not the type that would have anything to do with Jason. But then again, looks are deceiving.

"Bet, she gave me her number. She snatched my phone and put it in herself!" he said, tappin the screen of his iphone and handin it to me. I looked down at it and stared for a minute, lookin up at Jason before I laughed my ass off. 

"Yooo, this shit ain't real! Look at the name and number!" I said handin it back to him. The contact name was Jane D. which probably meant Jane Doe, and her supposed number was 123-456-7890. Jason looked up at my face with a frown and then back down at the contact, glaring at it. I continued to laugh to my heart's content before the lunch bell rang and it was time to go back to class. I stood and patted J's shoulder.

"Sorry man, but it seems like.... she's just not that into you." I said, chucking again before making my way to my Drama class. As I walked down the hallway, I saw Jasmine at her locker. I smiled and walked up to her, swiftly wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Damn, baby, lemme get them digits. That ass is fat." I said in a low tone, my lips on her ear. She turned around fast, looking up at me like I was crazy, her hand in position to slap the fire outta me. Once she realized it was me, she rolled her eyes and punched me in the arm. I chuckled slightly before gritting my teeth. Her punches were no joke.

"You play too much." she said, moving books around in her locker. I leaned on the one next to hers and watched.

"Nah, you just need to losen up. But hey, you got me for drama class? I ain't tryna be nobody else's partner." I said. This time she chuckled.

"Scared you'll get paired with an ex, Mr. Fuck and Duck?" she said grinning to her own amusement.

"First of all, you can hardly call them exes, most lasted maybe a week. And second of all, I don't do fuck and ducks. I'm simply looking for that special someone and none of them are it. And third.... I am NOT scared." i informed her confidently. She slammed her locker closed and folded her arms around her text books.

"Fine, then I'll partner with Kyle and you can simply find another Juliet, Romeo." she said mocking me before she walked in the direction of our drama class. I watched her walk for a second before I trailed behind her.

"Okay so maybe I'm scared just a tiny bit." I said, throwin my arm over her shoulder as we walked side by side. She laughed and shook her head.

"If you were tough enough to fuck them, you should be tough enough to be there partner." she said, stepping into the room before I could reply. I sighed as I stepped forward and all eyes landed on me. All female eyes anyways. I cursed to myself. I'd just about had sex with all these girls. I didn't know all there names but if they got naked right now, I probably could remember each and every inch of their bodies.