Got Game?

#Kwan

I sat in English waiting for the bell to ring. Lunch was next and I was gettin' more and more impatient to hear Jason explain what happened between him and Hanna. I had to know, it was low-key driving me crazy. I just don't get it. Have I been underestimating his game? I always thought Jason was just a ho. He'd fuck anything and anybody who'd let him, and there wasn't exactly any game that he needed for that. I figured all he did was offer his dick on a platter and waited until some random chick went for it.

But I guess I was wrong.

"Kwan, can you cool it with the leg bouncing? You're distracting me." said Jaz as she sat next to me, finishing her journal entry. She reached her hand under the table and placed it on my knee, stopping me.

"My bad, I'm just ready to go." I spoke, trying my hardest not to begin bouncing my other leg.

"What's got you so anxious anyway? School lunch ain't that good." she giggled, making me snort as well.

"Me and Jason just need to talk about somethin' important."

"Is it about the cute girl from your Calculus class?" she said, surprising the fuck outta me. I quirked my eyebrow at her, making her smirk.

"How'd you know?"

"You drunk dialed me last night." she giggled. I wiped my hand down my face in embarrassment.

"What all did I say?" I asked, wincing beforehand. 

"Just that you loved me and that you hope Travis treats me right.... and that you think you found your 'yes girl'? I didn't know what that meant, but you went on to say that Jason was right and how you didn't understand why she came to the party. Then you rambled until the message ended." she smirked. I shook my head at my drunken shenanigans before I replied.

"At least I didn't say something outlandish. But yeah about the 'yes girl' thing.... remember when I told you about that book I read over the summer?"

"The one about the Dom/Sub couple? Yeah."

"Well.... don't look at me differently or anything but.... I think I'm a Dom." I spoke, choosing my words carefully.

"Okay?" she said, confoundedly.

"And.... well I've been looking for a someone to be my Sub.... and Hanna seems to have potential."

"Seriously??? But she's so innocent and sweet. When we met last night, she seemed like a total sweetheart."

"I know but.... Idk, I just get this vibe from her... it's like crazy sexual tension, but then Jason comes around and it's gone... and now it seems like they've got somethin goin on and I just wanna know what it is... I have to know."

"Wow.... I don't know what she could possibly see in Jason but... you should probably make your interest known. Jason might be a douche but he has a charm about him that girls usually have no trouble falling for. If she's who you think she is, it's worth a shot. I'm sure Jason would understand."

I remained silent as I digested what Jaz had just said. Maybe she was right, maybe I needed to stake my claim now before things got complicated. Fighting with Jason over Hanna didn't seem like something that would happen, we were too close for that. But every time I think about the possibility of something sexual going on between the two of them, my stomach turns. It just didn't make sense or feel right.

"It's not Jason I'm worried about though..." I finally replied. As the words left my lips, the bell rang and I immediately stood to my feet and made my way out the door. Usually I would wait for Jaz and we'd walk together to the cafeteria, but I was just too anxious to wait anymore. I bypassed the lunch line and went straight to our usual lunch table where most of the football team and cheer squad had already arrived. Jason was nowhere in sight and I sighed inwardly. Plopping down on the bench, I looked around the lunchroom to see if I could spot Hanna and realized she too was nowhere to be found. The thought of them being together flashed in my head and made my heart beat increase. I truly did hate the idea of them being so close. It was almost like I was jealous..... almost.