Body Party pt.1

Initially, I was gonna make this longer but the next part is gonna be really drawn out so I just decided to cut it short :/ But another 2 uploads are coming this week, either for this or something else. But anyways, vote, comment, follow me, enjoy! -Rae

#Hanna

"Jack, what the fuck. I look like a fucking Kardashian. Take it off." I scowled. My second oldest brother rolled his eyes at me as his girlfriend clung to his side like a baby lemur. I swear she was joined to his hip like a siamese twin. I bet he could't take a shit by himself without her standing outside the door waiting for him to finish. She was the typical clingy girlfriend. But Jack "loved" her so I tolerated her for his sake. Although my limit was stretched when he'd volunteered her services as my stylist for tonight's social event.

Yes, I'm actually going to this stupid party.

I mean why not? I had nothing better to do. And even though it was a weekday, Jack had convinced mom to let me go. Although I'm sure if I'd asked myself, I'd be a totally different case. Still, I was grateful for Jack's kind gesture, until he informed me of his condition. It had been letting Katherine, his girlfriend, be my stylist for the night. Apparently she goes to cosmotology school and wanted to use me as a guinea pig. Again, for Jack's sake, I let her turn me into the Kardashian-esque clone I saw before me in the mirror connected to the bathroom door. In true KimK fashion, my makeup was thick, my hair was fried until it laid bone straight on my shoulders, and my dress was tight, courtesy of Katherine's own closet. And of course, can't forget the heels high enough to qualify for the hoe stroll. It was safe to say I'd become everything that was wrong with society's perception of beauty. I was.... sexified.

"Hanna, stop bein a prude. I can't believe I'm sayin this to my little sister, but you look hot. Act normal for once and flaunt it." he spoke.

"Ya, girlie. You look sexy! The guys are gonna be all over you." said Katherine, smiling brightly at me, obviously pleased with her work. I sighed, staring at my reflection. The blue bodycon dress I wore traced every single curve and dip of my 18 year old body, lifting and squeezing everything, everywhere. For a moment, I wondered if this was how a sausage felt. Ridding my thoughts of sausages and other tightly packaged items, I looked over at them.

"Fine, let's go before mom changes her mind about letting me go." I said, walking past them out of the bathroom. Miraculously, walking in heels came naturally, even with the extra 3 inches of heel that seemed like overkill. My makeup, like everything else, was extremely over the top. It reminded me of episodes of America's Next Top Model. The eye makeup was a deep but shimmery blue covering my entire lids and making my eyes smoky looking. Katherine had managed to tame my unruly eyebrows into perfect arches and make my already long lashes, even longer with mascara. She refused to let me 'ruin her masterpiece' by wearing my glasses so I'd been forced into my back-up contacts. I hated them just because they were uncomfortable as fuck. I blinked a lot and got freaked out when I felt them shift. But after squeezing into the dress and putting on heels that made me a good 6 inches taller, I figured one more uncomfortable thing wouldn't hurt, right?

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I called, stuffing my phone into the impossibly small handbag that Katherine had let me borrow. It was only big enough to fit my phone, the tube of lip gloss she was currently smearing all over my lips, and the few bills Jack had given me in case of emergency. After my lips were shiny enough to give a disco ball a run for it's money, I slipped the lip gloss into my purse as well as I waited for mom to come out of the kitchen to see me off.

Oddly enough, I felt like I was going to prom. This was virtually the only time I'd ever gotten this dressed up, maybe other than my oldest brother, Kain's wedding. But even then, my makeup was natural looking and my bridesmaid dress was simple. This was all completely over the top.