Obedience

Okay, so I'm having a hard time finding a cute chocolate dread-head that I feel embodies Kwan's Alpha-male, rough, but super complex personality. I imagine him very tall, built, strong/masculine facial features with a strong jaw-line and super edgy. Still have yet to find what I'm looking for.... but in the meantime, this random dude I keep seeing all over social media will serve as his stand-by character listing. People keep saying he's Denzel Washington's son but he's not. They look similar but this isn't him. Also Diddy's son Quincy, I feel is a better casting for Jason. So from henceforth, Jason will be played by Quincy. This is super short  but I haven't updated in a while so I thought I should put something up real quick. Anyways ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, ALLAT. -Rae<3

#Kwan

I showed Hanna around my house for about 15 minutes before we ended up in my room. We were currently laying back against the headboard of my bed, halfway into watching the Leonardo DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet on my laptop, just trying to get a feel for the plot before we started writing our vows.

"Does the syllabus say we have to write it in Shakespearean or can it just be plain English?" she asked, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Has to be in Shakespearean and at least 10 lines long." I answered. She huffed in annoyance, going limp beside me like a spoiled little kid when they don't get their way. I chuckled at her.

"That's not even that bad. To be honest, I'm almost positive we can bullshit our way through this." I said. She looked at me, unconvinced.

"How?"

"I'm pretty sure there's some Shakespearean translator on google somewhere. All we gotta do is write out our vows in plain English and then type them into a translator and voila! Done."

"Kwan, that's cheating," she sat up, looking over at me, one eyebrow quirked.

"Come on, Hanna. It's not that deep. You act like you've never cheated before." I scoffed. She jutted her head forward, looking at me expectantly. 

"You're joking right? I mean I know you're a dork, but damn Hanna." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes at me, folding her arms over her chest.

"I don't cheat. It's a waste. The fuck am I gonna learn from cheating?"

"How to get shit done quicker. How to take advantage of an easy opportunity." I spoke, watching her intently.

"And is that your approach to life? Cheating your way into 'easier opportunities'?" she looked over at me in disgust.

"No. But we're not talking about life, we're talking about a homework assignment. Stop making this such a big deal." I scoffed. She sighed and unfolded her arms.

"Fine, I don't wanna do this shit anyways. Let me search for the translator." she said, grabbing hold of my computer and pulling it onto her lap. I quirked an eyebrow at her, momentarily surprised at her bossiness and how comfortable she was taking control. For a split second, I thought I saw a glint in her eye like being in control was what she liked... in more ways than one. I couldn't be sure though. I could only hypothesize as I stared at her while she opened my browser. 

Totally distracted by my thoughts, I forgot that before I went to sleep last night.... I'd been watching porn. But not just regular porn.... Dom/Sub porn. To my dismay, the first thing that popped up was a video of woman gagged and tied to a headboard with her arms above her head, squirming as her Dom teased her with a vibrator.  It was pretty mild compared to what I usually enjoyed but my face went hot as Hanna stared at the screen in shock. Attempting to end my embarrassment, I reached for my computer to close the page but Hanna blocked my hand. She continued staring at the screen, her shock slowly morphing into interest. She was completely fascinated, paying much attention to the scene playing out on my computer screen. And then I saw that glint in her eye again, the one I'd thought I'd seen before but now I was sure. I watched her as she watched the screen, my own interest piqued by hers. It seemed I had been correct. Hanna definitely had potential to be my 'Yes' girl. This had proved it more than any other interaction before. I'd figured I would test her, slowly teasing until I either drove her away like the others or.... unlocked a side of her that she hadn't known or shown before. But to my surprise--and pleasure---Hanna needed no help in that department. She was miles ahead of any other girl I'd attempted to make my 'Yes' girl before. And it excited me.