Don't Stop

WARNING: GRAPHIC MATERIAL  

(seriously, you've been warned...lol)

#Hanna

After finishing our Drama homework, Kwan dropped me off at my house, which I'd found out was walking distance from his. After closing and locking the door, I walked through the foyer and into the kitchen where I found my mom standing over the stove, stirring a pot. She looked up and smiled once she saw me.

"Hey, sweetie. How was school?" she asked as I sat my bookbag in one of the chairs surrounding the kitchen table.

"Um, interesting I guess." I replied, walking to the fridge and pulling it open for something to drink.

"How so?" she inquired. I paused for a minute, trying to think of a way to say that two guys who happened to be best friends were now pursuing me at the same time. Deciding that there was no version of the events that occurred today appropriate enough to tell my mom, I responded vaguely.

"Just different. Made a few friends from the party." I said, grabbing a blue Powerade and closing the fridge.

"That's good. How did studying go? Did you finish your homework?"she asked, turning off the stove as she finished cooking.

"We started but we didn't finish." I replied. I tried to keep a straight face as visions of Kwan towering over me, giving commands played in my mind. If my mom had any suspicion of anything other than studying with Kwan had happened, I'd be in deep shit.

"It isn't due tomorrow, is it?" she inquired, gesturing towards the cabinet where we kept the bowls and cups.

"No ma'am. We have a week to finish." I answered, pulling down enough bowls for the both of us. She'd made sweet chili, my favorite. My mouth watered as she scooped some into my bowl, topping it with shredded cheese. I grabbed a spoon and my Powerade before heading to my room. We rarely ate together, especially since my brothers were all out of the house now. 

"Thank you!" I called as I made my way up the stairs.

"You're welcome! I want the dishes cleaned before I wake up in the morning!" she called back. I made a mental note not to forget as I pushed my door open, sitting my food on my computer desk. I kicked off my shoes and plopped down in my computer chair before I unlocked my computer and pulled up my research paper. I didn't have a lot of revising to do but I knew it'd take me a while. In between bites of chili and sips of Powerade, I felt my pocket vibrate a few times but I ignored it until I finished. After reviewing my paper for the third time after my revisions, I pulled it out of my pocket and pulled down the notifications bar. It was Jason.

Jason😈👄👊🏼 - 7:25pm

wyd thunda thighs???

Jason😈👄👊🏼 - 7:29pm

hellooooooo

Jason😈👄👊🏼 - 7:32pm

imma send u a 🍆 pic if you keep iggin me

Jason😈👄👊🏼 - 7:40pm

http://tinypic.com/r/2d6jtyp/9

I refused to click the link, knowing all too well that Jason was definitely the type to actually have sent me a dick pic. I shook my head and quickly replied to his message.

Thunda 🍗🍗 - 8:04pm

I was doing my hw, and I refuse to click that link...

Jason😈👄👊🏼 - 8:06pm