Chapter 1

Adeline's POV

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall behind my dad as he was making breakfast. His voice echoed through the house accompanied by the bacon sizzling in the background.

"Niall, will you help me zip this?" My mom asked as she stepped off the last stair into the kitchen. Her arms we folded behind her back as she tried to find the claps. My dad walked over to her and zipped the black dress up.

"There you go Cam." He smiled at my mom and their eyes reminded me what true love looks like.

"You guys are still so cute." I said towards my parents. Through my 18 years of existence they have never failed to show me how a man should treat a woman. Thinking about my parents, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I'm so glad I'm out of school so that I don't have to worry about it; I have enough to think about.

I hopped off the bar stool and walked into my bedroom as I heard my parents kissing behind me. My phone began to vibrate on my dresser and I smiled as I realized it was a text from my best friend, Drew.

New Message: Drew

-Hey! Pull the blinds!

I shook my head and pulled my the blinds covering my bay window. Sure enough, Drew was partially hanging out of his window waving towards me.

"Hey!" I hollered across the large lawns separating us, "Whatcha need?"

"Wanna come over? We can play xbox?" Even with the distance I could see him smiling. Even though Drew was basically like my brother, he was still very cute and very adorable. Much like his parents.

"Sure! I'll be right over!" I waved goodbye and shut my window as I headed to my closet to throw a pair of jean shorts and a nirvana tee my mom used to wear.

I waved goodbye to my dad and kissed my mom on the cheek since she would be off to work soon. I left through our deck door and walked around our pool, Drew's basketball court, and the huge yards until I reached his back door.

"Hey, come in." He smiled as he slid the door for me to enter, closing it behind me.

"Hello Addie!" Drews mom, Kaylee cheerfully cooed at me.

"Hello, Mrs. Styles." I waved back.

"Adeline you have been around long enough to call me Kaylee, now... go have fun, kids." She walked back into the kitchen returning to whatever she was doing before I got there.

Drew and I walked up the winding stairs and into the game room where we were ready to beat the shit out of each other, on the game of course.

**********

It's short and sweet and it's the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed. You haven't meet many people yet and I'm easing y'all into the story. Hope you're as excited for this as I am. Love youuuu xx