Chapter 5

I woke up to a loud snore escaping Drew's mouth as he took a deep breath in and out next to me. I smiled at him and looked down to see that in the middle of the night Drew had taken off his shirt. Even laying down his toned stomach was basically screaming to be looked at.

Admitting to myself that he was a gorgeous human being, I stood up and made my way to the hallway after gathering up my swimsuit. Once I reached the stairs I heard some pots banging around in the kitchen and when I walked farther down the stairs I could see Kaylee searching for something in the cabinets and tossing random items into the air as she talked to herself.

"Goodmorning Kaylee." I said as I walked around the final corner into the kitchen.

I heard a loud thud and I realized she hit her head on the cabinet when I spoke, "Oh hey, Addie. What's going on?" She looked over my attire before silently laughing to herself as she stood up and set the pans on the counter.

I joined in on her casual laughter, "just headed home, my mom said she wants to plan a lunch with you soon by the way!"

"Oh," Kaylee wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand, "that sounds great dear, I'm sorry I'm being a little distant, I'm testing out recipes to take with me to Zayn's party." She turned around and grabbed a few spices out of the top shelf and gave me a small smile.

"Oh that's fine, I'm gonna go. See ya!"

"Bye!" She gave me a wave as I exited out the door and across the same path I traveled an unreal amount of times. I think the grass where I've walked is beginning to die. I smiled as I walked into my house and up into my room. Throwing on some sweatpants and an old volleyball tee I climbed into my bed after grabbing my Macbook.

I pressed the lock button on my phone to check the time when I discovered several new messages waiting to be read. One from Drew and a crazy amount from Lexi. I guess leaving my phone inside my own home last night was a bad idea. I shook my head as I slid my finger across my screen.

Lexi:

-How's it going?!

-Okay, so it's been like 2 hours and you haven't answered meee! DID YOU GUYS FINALLY CONFESS YOUR LOVE???????????

-Adeline Horan answer me I haven't talked to you since you left my house yesterday!

-I'm going to cOME OVER THERE AND PUNCH YOU ANSWER ME

-did you stay at his house, omg please tell me you all made out all night

-ADDIE I JUST WANT YOU TO DATE HIM IF YOU DON'T ANSWER IN 15 MINUTES I'M DRIVING OVER THERE IDC IF I DON'T HAVE MY LICENSE.

I checked the time that Lexi sent the last one and it was exactly 10 minutes ago. I sent a quick reply : Lexi chill out. Damn, you can still come over just stop being weird, omg...

Lexi:

-YOU'RE THE WEIRD ONE. Okay sorry, omw. (ps i'm not actually driving myself. lolol.)

I rolled my eyes, chuckled, and clicked on my other message.

Drew:

-Hey how come you took off? I wanted to take you for breakfast then hang some more...you up for it??

I responded that Lexi was coming over but he could join in if he wanted to listen to our random girl chats. He agreed and said he'd be over after showered and such because he didn't mind.

My phone buzzed again and I picked it up seeing it was another message.

Lexi:

-I forgot to tell you!!! Look up Zayn's son. HE IS SO FREAKING HOT