CRUCIFIX

i have found beauty in darkness,as i have found horrorsin the light

i have found
beauty in darkness,
as i have found horrors
in the light.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

best read in
black     background
georgia               font
default size         text

wednesday fanfiction
wednesday addams x fem!oc
© vqnillascented            2022

SYNOPSIS, Kamden Palmer was a powerful witch, coming from a long bloodline that could be traced back to Salem. When she began her teenage years, her family decided it would be best to send her to the local school for outcasts. They figured she would have an easier time discovering herself if she was surrounded by people that understood her.

They were wrong.

Kamden struggled through her first year at Nevermore, unable to find anywhere that she felt like she belonged. She preferred to be on her own, which was fortunate, because nobody offered or tried to befriend her. She would swear on her life that she preferred it that way, but the fact that her chest constantly ached with twinge of loneliness would say otherwise.

After receiving some bad news one day while studying, Kamden had reached her breaking point, starting to sob loudly right in the middle of the large, presumably empty, library. What she didn't know, however, was that she wasn't alone in the spacious study, and the unannounced student lurking around was not a fan of loud emotional outbursts, and that the mysterious, raven-haired girl was wrapped up in a dark investigation that Kamden would soon insert herself into.

starring ;

sadie sink as
KAMDEN PALMER

sadie sink asKAMDEN PALMER