The Fashion Show (SMUT) (Matt)

"You three have gone to literally every shoe store there is in here! Can I go do my shopping now?!"

Matt, Nick, and Brandon have a serious issue when it comes to sneakers. Feels like hours and hours passed in this huge mall with him taking their time to go to damn near any store that sold sneakers.

"But wait there's another one there!" Brandon called out, jumping at Matt's snap:

"Shut up, Brandon!"

"Whatever, I'll just go alone," My head shook, beginning to walk away, till Matt took my hand, telling Nick and Brandon:

"She's right. Go on ahead and look at shoes, I'm gonna go with her."

Matt always knew how to put a smile on my face, squeezing my hand and skipping along, "So, where we going?"

Heading up the escalator. I pointed to a fancy-dress store, giggling:

"And if I can suffer through all your shoe shopping, you can handle some dresses."

"Okay fine," Matt pretended to be disgusted, but while going through the store, he was actually picking out things I liked!

There were some sun dresses I liked, got a few that gave me sexy feels, and since I had to suffer, I made Matt carry around all of my things, then dragged him to the dressing room. It was nice to have one big room, a divider for dressing and a nice chair in the corner.

"Okay, organize those and hang them up for me," I commanded, hanging up my purse and going behind the divider.

"Yes, your highness," Matt listened, hanging up the dresses next to the divider, sitting back down, but looking as I asked:

"You going to help me choose?"

"You want my opinion?" He double checked, sitting back with a smile. "Sure! I'm the only one with good taste after all."

"Actually," I corrected, laughing and taking the first dress, "That would be me."

Even though we were joking, as we started going through the dresses, Matt showed that he knew me so well, narrowing down to three dresses, one I still had to try on, the last one being the one Matt picked out himself.

Looking in the mirror while putting it on, it said a lot. There was a deep V-Neck that showed off my breasts a little, hugged every curve, had ruffles toward the bottom a bit and it was very cute, but it made my brain wander.

"Last one, Matty," I smiled, strutting out and posing, smiling more when he looked up and down, still in his seat and observing every little detail, "So, what we thinking?" 

"Just," Matt tilted his head, motioning his finger, "Do a little spin for me?"

Nodding, I got on my tip toes, spinning for him and giggling, "I really like this one, Matt. You really do have good taste."

"Oh, I do," He smirked, motioning for me, "Make sure you can really move in it before you buy it."

"Hmm," I hummed, sitting on his lap and crossing my legs, "Not like I'll be wrestling in it or anything. So, it's good."

"Hey, you never know. Wrestling is a one-of-a-kind sport," He tried making small talk, but was looking down to my ass sitting right on top of his cock, biting his lip at my hips swirling a little:

"You're right, but I could kick someone's ass in this if I really had to."

"Your hips sure can move in it," He whispered, not paying attention and getting lost in thought.

"Oh, you like that?" I giggled, laughing more when he looked up with a bit of surprise, but this wasn't our first-time flirting, so he played it off, being honest and taking a step further:

"Sure do." 

A slight slap on my ass really made me feel a certain way, the heat in my legs growing like fire when his hands slithered up to my hips, rocking me back against his hard-on, looking up my dress and into my eyes with a devilish smile. 

"I see why you picked out this dress now," I turned around in his lap slowly, palming him with one hand, the other curling a piece of his hair, "You wanted to see your crush in a sexy dress hm?"

"Wasn't passing up the opportunity," He admitted, taking me by the chin and kissing me softly, the dirty passion in them showing how long it's been buried inside of him.

"Keep turning me on and we're gonna have to go to the car or something," I whispered between kisses, tongue dancing with his, till he bit my lower lip:

"We don't have to go anywhere. Just take your panties off."

"Matt," I looked laughing, "We're in the store and I'm still in this dress."

"You're gonna buy it," He shrugged, "And if you get too loud, I'll just cover your mouth or something."

He had me rolling, needing to get the laughter out, but we both had devilish sides, mine kicking back when I shrugged too, grabbing him to kiss:

"Fuck it. Let's do it."

Standing up while still kissing, I kicked my panties off, Matt ripping open his button up and undoing his pants, then plopped back down, fixing the dress so it was above my hips, turning my back to him, and sitting me over his lap and on his cock softly.

"I liked the feeling of you sitting on my dick," He snickered, watching in the mirror across from us how I had to take my time sitting on his cock, already fighting moans.

Once I was settled, I closed my eyes with a smile and hummed to make up for missing out on moans, looking back when he tapped my ass, smiling:

"Wanna move those hips again?"

"Like this?" I played, swirling them nice and slow while I fixed my legs: 

"Oh yeah, that's even better," He watched them circle and ride, holding onto my hip, finding my gaze when he noticed a shift in my body.

"How about this?" I smirked, picking myself up and leaning forward a little, then falling back down onto every inch, bouncing my ass off his hips and going faster every time I picked myself up.

"You are-" He went to say something, but bit his lip; I think he was fighting some noise of his own, because he had this determination in his eyes, taking a handful of my hair and yanking me back onto his cock faster than I could move, earning a moan from me.

I probably looked stupid from all the faces I was making, about biting my lip off so I wouldn't scream like I wanted then get arrested in the store. Taking his knees in each hand, I squeezed hard and dug my nails in, his tip smacking my sweet spot so hard, it made me jump a little.

In the mirror, he was so proud, able to let his lip go and mess with me:

"Struggling?"

"Fuck you, Matt," I whispered, looking to see my breasts out of the dress which made him go harder, "You know I'm about to cum."

"I can tell," He huffed, sitting up a little and pulling me back so he could whisper in my ear, "Cum all over my dick, come on."

He mentioned covering my mouth earlier? I did it for him and he took the hint, covering with both hands and even threw his hips up too, getting me closer and muffling my moans and cries, the tightness and friction already too much and when his tip smack my sweet spot one more time?

I was a mess, slicking my thighs and his too, about falling and pushing his hands away so I could breathe properly, whining softly at how hollow I felt when he pulled out of me, falling back into the seat with a huff.

"Shit, I might need new clothes," Matt chuckled softly, and so, I took the chance to joke:

"You do with the way you show up to Dynamite sometimes."

"It's like that?" He laughed, trying to grow serious though when he pulled me back onto him, growling, "Remember that when you want some more of this."