2 VS 1 (SMUT) (Nick & Matt)

"Guys," I swallowed, actual nervous for a change, staring at my new gear in the mirror, not sure how to feel.

I loved that Matt and Nick got me new gear out of the kindness of their hearts, but it was REVEALING. Don't get me wrong, it was tailor made, they even got these cute rainbow fishnet stockings to go along with the splashes of colors, but it just made me so nervous.

"What is it?" Matt turned to look along in the mirror, confused by my reaction.

"This is like, a lot," I stared up and down, hands resting on my chest, "I'm afraid that I'll have a nip slip or something."

Of course, they found it funny, but Matt came up behind me, lending a hand:

"Here. Let me show you     something."

Goosebumps rippled all over me when his hands slide mine away, not afraid to feel my breasts for himself, sliding up and around my neck to point out a fastener:

"This will make sure everything's set right and won't let those move."

I was hoping that I was able to hide how hard my heart was beating, blood running hot while I watched his eyes in the mirror, intensely watching how my breast rose up a little, staying in place as he tightened the fastener.

"Now that feels right," I smiled softly, both of looking to my cleavage. 

"See?" Matt smiled, licking his lower lip, "Those aren't going anywhere."

"Hey, don't forget these!" Nick called out, both of us looking back to watch him reveal a pair of Air Jordan II, my favorites and they matched my gear perfectly, "Custom made Air Jordan II's!"

"Aren't they fucking sick?" Matt smiled, giggling at my jaw dropping and rushing over to Nick.

"Matt! Nick! You didn't have to!" I smiled, truly appreciated all of this, taking them in my hands to feel how new they were.

"Oh shush, you know it wasn't a big sweat for us," Nick smirked, "Put 'em on. We're going to be heading out soon."

With a quick nod, I sat down and put them on, loving how they fit perfectly, the feeling of new shoes always so satisfying, jumping up and bouncing in them a little to break them in and get a feel of how I moved in them.

"Don't forget this either," Matt took my new cropped leather jacket, putting it on me, feeling a hot blush in my cheeks when they both couldn't keep their eyes off of me, Nick smirking:

"Looking fine, Y/N."

"Time to go kick Statlander's ass!" Matt cheered, shaking my shoulders a little to give off some hype, which always worked.

No one could make me feel confident like they could, a confident smile on my face when I fixed my hair, smirking:

"Statlander's got herself a ticket to a superkick party."

"That's what we're talking about," Nick smiled, then yelling, "Move your ass Cutler! We HAVE to get this on BTE!"

"Yeah and try not to get your ass kicked at ringside like always!" Matt yelled along, making me laugh while I headed out with the three of them following, hearing Statlander's music already playing.

All I needed to make me feel on top of the world was the crowd's roar and that's exactly what I got. The cocky smirk on my face didn't leave for a second while we danced our way down to the ring, getting a kick out of Matt and Nick talking shit to Chuck and Orange.

Despite that booming confidence, Kris was not to be underestimated. We kept the crowd on their toes and for a moment, I thought I was screwed, taking a nasty bump that hit me hard, but when Kris went for the pin, Cutler threw my foot up on the bottom rope while Nick and Matt were yelling at the referee.