I'm the Bone of my "Sword".

I do not own Fate/Stay Night or DxD. neither do I own any other Fictional Series present in this story.

■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Arghh!~, the hell happened now ?" Shirou moaned as he tried to calm the hangover he was having currently.

He felt something awful just happened, he tried to avoid the bad feeling that he was currently having.

It was almost as if the time he went with Aoko to have a drink.

Suffice to say it ended up him waking up next to a naked True Magic user with a bad hangover.

Still, he won't deny that he doesn't regret a single thing that happened. Neither did Aoko from the way she seemed to have been a constant visitor to his room.

That doesn't mean he wants similar events to happen.

"Mmmnnn~" a seductive voice, certainly feminine moaned as a definitely endowed body pressed against his naked(wtf) chest, two enormous mounds of flesh was rubbing on his torso, making the "Excalibur" rise.

Shirou blanched. "*gulp*"

Was he that unlucky (or lucky, it depends). Will his E-rank luck fuck with him once more.

Shirou desperately prayed to whatever deity that listened to him now, that there wasn't a woman and it was merely a pillow and the voice came from his Clocktower roommate who had been seeing hentai at morning.

With a brave move he quickly opened his eyes and instantly felt his brain stop. "What the hell." Shirou muttered feeling like going unconscious once more.

On his torso layed a woman, a extremely beautiful woman with long silver hair and strangely a maid's headdress. She had a figure of an model, she was rivalling Rider in sensuality, with a bust the size that big and extremely shapely hips which he could feel with his hands on her and her beautiful expression that was beginning to wake up. She was definitely a goddess like woman.

"Huhh~, w-where am I ?"  The woman asked holding her head as she tried to ease her migraine

"Huhh~, w-where am I ?" The woman asked holding her head as she tried to ease her migraine.

Suddenly, her beautiful grey eyes caught his sight, instantly I felt my body tense as a feeling of icy power wash through me.

"Who are you." The woman asked coldy.

"Rude to ask one's name, before introducing yourself." Shirou snarled.
Sure, she maybe a hot woman, but he certainly wasn't the one to think with dick and let a rude woman step over him, he was no more the naive boy who would let anyone stomp over him.