The Supernatural

《I do not own TYPE-MOON or any other related franchise in this work of fiction. The story and OC characters are the only works I own.》

■■■■■■■■■■■■

The Supernatural.

■■■■■■■■■■■

"Damn you!, Vampire!" Shirou felt that the old man of jewels should be the real devil.

Damn bastard was a spawn of hell.

Shirou thought as he was trying to comprehend the sheer complexity that was Kaleidoscope while he sat on his comfy chair as he stared at the loads of paper with possible theories on the expensive wooden desk.

"Man!~, this is seriously annoying ~!.
..*sigh*. I wonder how Rin and Luvia even understands this thing." Shirou groaned as he leaned into his comfy chair putting his hands on his head.

It had been about a half month since he came to this world of mythologies. He has already become in terms with the information of this world, atleast he won't be running around like a headless chicken.

The encounter with Kalawarna, the fallen of Grigori was exactly what he wanted. An resident of supernatural that will help him for his information gathering. That was reason he had ended up capturing the fallen instead of killing her.

The fallen was very much defying until he ended up whipping out Gae Bolg and pointing it at her neck.

Scathach, the Queen of Land of Shadows was a scary woman from what I saw from the history of Gae Bolg, suffice to say I really do  sympathise with Cu now.

Normally, Shirou wasn't the one to blackmail, but he had lived with Rin Tohsaka, the Red Devil of Clocktower herself.

You could say that the tsundere woman is a devil, Shirou would believe it without doubt.

Shirou swore that the woman is a evil witch. But, a evil witch with thicc thighs. Shirou regrets nothing.

The fallen ended up speaking flawlessly about everything she knew.

The three factions. The devils. The angels. The fallens. The gods. The Great War. The Sacred Gear. The Civil War between devils. The New Satans.

For some reason despite the fact knowing that Serena Gremory was the infamous, Serena Lucifer didn't do single thing to my view of her.

We still continued our daily charade like always. There were no changes. No differences I still viewed her as she was.

There was cup of  coffee lying on the victorian styled desk he sat on. Shirou grunted as he sipped the amazing drink that gives him so much raw energy.

He narrowed his eyes at the theories and the plans for making a way to the parallel universe. It's almost like some weird World Egg theory. Yes, he is very familiar with that one, after all he has an World Egg theory as proven as it is.

Shirou groaned. He had the power to analyse ancient magical constructs of legends right down to it's history.How difficult is this ?He slammed his fist down at the desk as the papers flew away.

Shirou knew that he couldn't just figure out Kaleidoscope with just one night. If he did then what did all the efforts of those mages in Clocktower who dedicated their life to find it's mystery. Especially Luvia and Rin.

Especially, Rin. She would probably grill him like a barbecue.

Shirou shivered as he imagined that scene. There's no way she would do that.