An annoying "fly"

I do not own Fate/Stay Night or DxD. neither do I own any other Fictional Series present in this story.

■■■■■■■■■■■■

An annoying "fly".

■■■■■■■■■■■■

"I don't care anymore. I'm outta here."

Shirou said these words with immense annoyance as he sped himself out of Kyoto in a black Mercedes Benz 300SL.

The car was bought by his little sister in memory to our mother, Irisviel Von Einzbern

The car was bought by his little sister in memory to our mother, Irisviel Von Einzbern. The car holds a certain attachment to Shirou, this was one of the most precious items Shirou always held close to his soul, literally.

The car and a few items are held inside his Reality Marble, normally this isn't possible but with the help of Shirou's certain magic and Wizard Marshal's help (read: Shirou blackmailed the vampire), he made it possible.

The gullwing sped through the roads of Kyoto.

Shirou had looked throughout the entire Japan's map and sufficed to say he was disappointed to find Fuyuki.

"Ah..so this is 'that' kind of world, isn't it ?" Shirou grimaced as he drove the car with one hand while focusing on the map.

This wasn't first time he had ended up in an another world. Rin used to experiment with her Kaleidoscope bullshit at his dorm and ends up dragging him into her misadventures.

There were also the time Luvia or Sakura would pitch in and with both Rin and Luvia fighting with Kaleidoscope bullshit, it was without doubt, this poor Shirou would also be dragged into it.

A sad thing, but unfortunately inevitable.

Shirou grumbled as he sipped his coffee. He used to like tea, unfortunately tea didn't have enough power to deal with his headaches. So coffee it is.