Swatting a "fly".

I do not own Fate/Stay Night or DxD. neither do I own any other Fictional Series present in this story.

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Swatting an "fly"

■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Die!" Shalba roared.

A flurry of putrid yellow shaded glowing bullet like shapes shot against a red head floating atop air.

Each "bullets" were demonic bees summoned by Beelzebub heir and condensed with magic before shooting at Shirou like homing missiles.

With incredible maneuverability Shirou flew out of the bees range, however, Shirou

With each bees were following him with great speed, however, to Shirou they were nothing against what he faced, infact he remembered that Chaos's wasps where much faster.

Shirou was merely playing with him as he eliminated each and every "bullets" that 'reached' him with Kanshou and Bakuya.

Shirou was having fun feeling the wind ripple against his face. Each time a bee got smacked into oblivion with Kanshou and Bakuya making a rhythm, as if making music.

He supposed that he had finally got that "stress" of him that had been screwing him over with Middle East thing.

Maybe, the drinks, festival, the little nightstand was all he needed to get this off him.

"Stop playing you damn vermin!." The Beelzebub heir shrieked.

Oh and this moron too, what a nice stress relief. Shirou smirked as he swinged a heavy slash in to the blast of high pressure water that came hurling into his face.

"Bugboy used Hydro Cannon, it has missed!" Shirou poked fun at Shalba who fumed.

Shalba himself was surprised, he was mostly a reserved and calm individual but this guy!, be drove him nuts.

"I will kill you myself!." The devil snarled as he held a magic circle made of bees before shooting several mana sphere at him like a cannon.

"Get in the long line, Bugsy!. You aren't the first one." Shirou smirked smugly. Shalba swore that he would tear that smug smirk even if it's the last thing he will do.

"Damn you!" Shalba swore that this damn mortal was one of the most of the annoying thing he had ever encountered. Rizevim better make it up to him.

The descendant of Beelzebub was getting played by some annoying little Dryad or Dragon. He was glad that he was sent alone, atleast he would be spared of this humiliation.

"I had enough of this!!!." The Old Mao heir screamed as layer of demonic power burst from the devil heir as he summoned a large amount of bees, far more than previously used.

"Hmm, my thoughts exactly.." Shirou smiled with closed eyes as he made a gesture to disperse Kanshou and Bakuya.

The wings were much akin to a fight jets flappers as they adjusted to float in the air as red shined within the markings.

Within Shirou's hand a blue light was flickering.

Shalba's eyes had a greenish yellow light clouding his eyes, ominous red haze splashed over the bees that buzzed furiously. With a sinister green glow they twisted into a tornado of demonic thunder.