Emiya-sensei...?

I do not own Fate/Stay Night or DxD. neither do I own any other Fictional Series present in this story.

■■■■■■■■■■■■

A teacher...?

■■■■■■■■■■■■

"A teacher!?." Shirou gawked.

Currently it was night time, both red heads were walking side by side at the park.

Before both of them settled upon the fountain, sitting down under the streetlights and the shade of moon.

"Yes, a teacher. I'm sure I didn't say something else or did I." The red devil rolled her eyes at the over reacting friend of hers.

"I don't know how you got the idea, I of all people could be a teacher." Shirou asked while making a odd face.

Sure he had been a teacher figure to few notable figures but that doesn't mean he could teach at school.

"Oh, I'm sure you would do well." Serena said giving sure look at him.

"Hmm..I guess I will give it a try." Shirou grudgingly admitted. She was right he shouldn't mop around and get his gears going.

And perhaps this little show might as well do the trick.

"Good. Get ready for your first day at Kuoh Academy tomorrow, Emiya-sensei!." Serena laughed mirthfully as she stood up and twirled with her hands tied behind her back and mischievous smirk on her face as she delivered the news like a blow to his face.

"What!....you were planning this for a while, aren't you." Shirou asked narrowing his eyes. What a devilish woman.

"I don't know what you're talking about~." Scarlet eyed lady stuck her tongue out playfully. Shirou still wondered how could this woman switch between her personalities like that.

One moment she is a calm and serene noble lady, another she is as mischievous as a gremlin, and then being a cute girl.

Certainly a devil she is.

Shirou thought amusingly.

"You're thinking something rude of me, aren't you."

"Yes."

■■■■■■■■■■■