14

Valentino booked us the penthouse suite — a traditional Italian space with mosaic floor tiles, burgundy walls, and intricately sculpted architraves. The door to the balcony is open, blowing the curtains into the room.

"What do you think?" Valentino creeps up behind me, slowly tracing his hand down my arm.

"It's beautiful."

"Will it suffice?" his breath tickles my skin, his soft lips pressing against my neck. He trails upwards, gently kissing up to my jaw. I lean into him, gently stroking his crotch with my butt.

"I think it'll do," I respond, my mind elsewhere. Valentino's fingers move from my arm up over my shoulder to my chest, leaving a line of shivers behind him. I reach my hand behind me, immediately finding the bulge in his pants. Just what I was after. He's so hard already. I stroke it softly. Valentino dips into the collar of my dress, grabbing a hold of my left boob. He starts to massage it, kneading his fingers into the tissue before moving to my nipple. He rubs over it, squeezing and tugging until my head falls back against him in pleasure.

"I'm taking this off," he stops his movements. He starts to unzip my dress, helping me free my arms before letting it drop to the floor.

"I wore this for you," I step out of the dress and turn towards Valentino. His gaze drifts up and down my body. My breasts and vulva are covered by a thin layer of black lace, leaving little to nothing to the imagination. I planned for this.

"Bianca," he reaches out to me, his eyes still glued to my figure. He traces his fingers over the lace covering my nipple. "You look...incredible — so, so sexy."

"Yeah?" I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me into him straight away, his hand sliding down to my ass, giving it a tight squeeze. His eyes search mine, an excited smile on his face. I reach up for a kiss, our lips meeting hungrily. I snake my arm around his neck, placing my fingers in his hair. I move them down the collar of his shirt, before running them to his front. We separate, but only so he can help me undo the buttons.

"I can do it," he suggests. I shake my head. We'll get it done faster if we do it together. My hands trail over his chest the second they can, feeling his perfectly toned muscles. I shift down to his stomach, inching towards the buckle of his belt.

"I want to try something," I say. He places his hand on the back of my neck, running his thumb over my cheek while he waits for me to continue. "Come with me."

"What is it?" he asks. I don't respond. I just take his hand and guide us over to the bed. He waits for further instructions, but I don't give him any. I push him backwards. He falls back onto the mattress, sitting on the edge. "Bianca..."

"Don't say anything." I don't want to back out of this. I crouch down to the floor, sitting on my knees between his legs.

"You don't have to do this," Valentino leans over to me, running his hands through my hair once more.

"I want to," I assure him. I return to his belt, fumbling with the buckle until it's loose. His pant button is next, but that's easy. I slip my hands into the seam of his boxers. He lifts his hips up, his cock springing free while I pull both layers down past his knees. I wrap my fingers around the base of his penis. I move up slowly, and back down again, and again and again. Valentino lets out a groan. That's exactly what I want to hear. I bring my mouth to the tip of his cock, wrapping my lips around it. I swirl my tongue over it, and then start to move down, taking more and more of it in my mouth until I reach the base. I move back upward and repeat.

Valentino moans my name, leaning backwards on the bed, his shirt loosely draped over his shoulders. My head bobs up and down, sucking on his dick at a steady pace. I try to keep it up the best I can, not going too fast or too slow. He's too big for me to take him all in, so I use my hands to pump at the base.