December first 2045

"Oh Harry don't you think it's time for a new tree?" Barack asked as he put on the first set of twinkly lights.

"Of course not love! We can't! It's the tree I grew up with since I was a young lad, my mother sent this all the way from England years ago." Harry explained.

"Okay sure Harry, just come help me with these lights please?" Obama asked.

Harry smiled and helped his husband with the lights.

"Wells! Larry! Daisy! Get down here! We're starting with the decorations!" Obama shouted up he stairs in their large LA home.

Harry chuckled as he saw the boys, ages 27 and 17 walking downstairs in their matching ugly Christmas sweaters. And he smiled at their little, brown haired girl with a new white sparkly Christmas dress on. Standing at 8 years old, she the cutest kid in the world.

"Wow you boys look great" Obama said as he couldn't stop laughing at the two practically grown men wearing ridiculous looking sweaters.

"Are you excited to decorate the tree?" Obama asked.

"Yeah pretty excited" Larry responded, looking a little gloomy.

Larry what's wrong? Obama asked.

"I just feel like I love being with you guys, I mean you both practically raised me since my dad is in jail and all, it would be nice to finally see him on Christmas, since I've never spent Christmas with him before." Larry responded looking pretty upset.

Obama looked down, almost teary eyed. He was having his own issues, facing grief and regret for all of the people he's gotten killed, or taken to jail for their whole life.

Now he had come to the realization that he messed with Larry's life in a big way, he wanted to do something in order to make it up to Larry, all of the years without this real father.

After the family was done decorating the tree, obama sat down with Harry in the parlour, staring at the glimmering lights and shiny bulbs reflecting the light from the kitchen.

Obama began to explain the situation to Harry, almost sure he'd understand with him having daddy issues when he was younger as well, but as soon as obama said the name "Louis Tomlinson" Harry shook his head.

"So you're saying that we let Louis come visit our own home, just because Larry is a little down about his dad?" Harry asks in shock.

"Yes Harry hear me out, there's a prisoners program and Louis is a trustee which means Louis could visit on weekends. It's Christmas after all." Obama stated.

Don't play the Christmas card Barack, you know that I'm a sucker when it comes to Christmas. Harry says to his husband.

Well at least consider it? Obama asks as Harry walks away swiftly.

That night the family ordered pizza due to the facts that Harry was always the one to cook, and tonight, he was confined to his bedroom, the door locked, preventing Obama from coming in. Harry was clearly upset.

Once the pizza came, the family, (minus Harry) all gathered around the table. With large plates in hand, Wells commented on how delicious the pizza looked.

"Wow, even some of the pizza I have in New York isnt this nice looking!" Wells exclaimed.

Once Wells was 20, he moved to an apartment in New York to focus on himself and his career, which was originally a PR manager but turned into being a commercial director for popular company's. Now, Wells is in LA with his family for the whole month of December.

The family ate up their dinner, Obama gave daisy her slices and made sure she didn't get any on her new white sparkly Christmas dress.

Obama looked at the extra pizza sitting on the table, he thought of Harry. Harry would never pass up an opportunity to have some pizza, and he's been up in the bedroom forever, he had to come out sometime. There wasn't even enough chocolate in the bedside table to tide him over for this long.

Barack put three pieces of pizza on a plate and warmed them up in the microwave, he told the kids he'd be right back and proceeded upstairs to their bedroom, and knocked on the door.

"Harry, I know you don't want to talk, but I brought you some pizza, if you open up, I'll give it to you." Obama said.

The door knob twisted and Harry's face looked a little rough, he'd been upset about something.

"Harry tell me what's wrong please, is it the thought of Louis?" He asked.

"Come in love" Harry instructed.

"I just don't want Larry having father issues, but I don't want Louis in the house again." Harry explained.

Well it's up to you I mea- Obama started as Harry cut him off mid sentence.

"Barack," Harry said, putting his hands on Obamas shoulders.

"I called the prison and Louis is scheduled to get out for good this Friday" Harry said with a puzzled look on his face.

Obama was shocked but not too shocked by the news, they'd heard that not too long ago, Louis sentence was getting reduced due to good behaviour.

That night, after the dinner plates were cleaned and daisy was put to bed.

Harry came downstairs for a late night game of cards with his boys.

"Who wants to play some poker? 5 dollar buy in." Harry asks his boys.

Wells, Larry and Harry sat down for the game while Obama made up some snacks, store bought Christmas cookies and a bowl of pretzels with fancy dips, imported from Italy.

Obama wasn't a gambling man, he barley knew how to play poker, so he just sits and watches his boys have fun and eats snacks.

The night was long, but very entertaining, wells won poker, he goes to Vegas pretty much every chance he can get, so no surprises.

Although the day had some bumps, all the mattered in the end was that the tree was up, and the family was spending some much needed time together.

And that's a great start to the month of December.