Christmas Day (The Main Event)

Harry and Louis had a rocky and interesting night, but when everyone in the house awoke, all of the drama left the air, at least for a little while.

Daisy rushed downstairs in pure excitement, Obama followed with harry, it was early, but that was the tradition.

Obama started the kettle for the tea and daisy took a seat on the floor and looked at all of the presents wrapped beautifully.

Soon after, Louis and Wells came down.

"Wow, they're all wrapped so well, Merry Christmas dads" Said wells.

"Okay Daisy, I don't want to steal your dads thunder, but I got you a present that I quite literally cant wait to give you." Louis said charmingly as he proceeded upstairs to grab the dogs cage.

Daisy's face was priceless, she was so excited to see what she was gonna get.

Louis came downstairs with the large cage in hand, which had a blanket over top to conceal the surprise.

Everyone gathered around, except Larry, who had been up more than half the night, was still sleeping.

"Should we get Larry for this?" Obama asked.

"Nah he's alright he'll be up soon I'm sure." Louis replied.

The puppy started barking, so Louis had no choice to pull off the cover.

Daisy shriked as the puppy was revealed to her. Louis took the latch off of the cage and let it run free and sniff around.

The dog immediately licked Daisy's face and it was an instant love connection.

Obama looked concerned, he was hesitant to bring it up because he didn't want to spoil the laughter and happiness. But before Obama had the chance to approach Louis about it, Louis came over to Obama and whispered something to him.

"Its hypoallergenic, your welcome." Louis smirked.

"Thanks?" Obama chuckled.

Once Larry came downstairs, the rest of the family opened their presents. All of the wrapping hit the floor and Harry was already there with a garbage bag to dispose of it.

All of the presents under the tree appeared to be opened and everyone was already off using their new gifts, but there was still one more that hadn't been opened.

Harry passed a small gift box to Louis, this was the only gift that Harry got for him. Louis proceeded to open up the box and tore the paper revealing a singular guitar pick.

"Its nice, but I barley ever play anymore, Harry" Louis said.

"No louis, You gifted this to me back in the One Direction days, 2013 I believe. I kept it safe and used it every 1d concert, even some solo ones." Harry continued.

"Yeah well it was a good gift I suppose." Louis chuckled to himself.

"I thought you should have it back." Harry replied.

"But it was a gift harry, you don't return a gift 30 years later! Keep it, its yours, I don't want it, It belongs to you." Louis said quickly, pushing the gift box across the kitchen island where they were sitting.

"Last nights phone call left me with more than a few questions, Louis." said Harry.

"Forget it. It was a stupid conversation, I should have never told you that, it was stupid." Louis started.

"Well that's not what I wanted to hear, Louis. Have you ever been in love with two people at once?" Harry asked nervously.

"No Harry, I haven't. Only you. Ever." Louis said.

"Come on Louis, Obama is my husband, I'm not giving it all up just because you still love me." Harry responded.

Just then the conversation was interrupted with a text notification from Louis phone. It was from Eddie, did he want to open it in front of Harry?

"Is it Ed?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm nervous to open it. Would he text me if I wasn't the father?" Louis asked nervously.

"Only one way to find out." said Harry.

Louis opened the text and nearly dropped his phone in somewhat relief.

"Not mine. Some lad named David Cross is the father" Louis said.

"David Cross you say?" Obama said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I don't really care, as long as I don't have to share custody with Eddie for a baby I barley knew about." Louis said.

"Wait you know someone with that name don't you Barack?" Harry asked curiously.

"Yes just an old friend you know." Obama replied. Its a small world after all, he thought to himself.

The day was now coming to a close, the family was about to sit down for Christmas dinner.

"Larry, have you thought over Chicago yet?" Louis asked.

"Somewhat" Larry replied unsure.

"Okay don't say all of your thoughts all at once." Louis teased.

Larry didn't respond, he looked a little angry.

The family sat down at the table as Obama and Harry brought out the turkey and side dishes. Wells, Larry and Daisy all gathered around and took their seats at the tastefully decorated table with a beautiful centrepiece and fancy folded napkins.

The family started to eat their food and talked among themselves when the continuation of a somewhat awkward conversation hit the table.

"Chicago is really nice Larry, one of my favourite cities." Louis started.

"Dad, I just don't know okay? Dad and Obama raised me and I kind of want to stay with them, but I haven't seen you in person for my whole life almost, and I want to make up for lost time." Larry said, he was slightly sweating, his face turning red and he was stuttering without realizing.

Larry was very torn about this, and Obama and Daisy didn't even know about it until right now. Obama looked worried, he knew he really didn't want to lose Larry either.

"I don't wanna talk I don't wanna talk about it okay? I can't fucking decide!" Larry said as he stormed out of the dining room mid-meal.

So now Larry has an important decision to make. The rest of the dinner was relatively silent and the night was uneventful.

That brings us to the end of the story. A Christmas with Harry, Louis and Obama, plus family. Things have been tense, but it wrapped up to be a half decent Christmas after all, although Louis tried to sabotage it, Daisy was happy with her dog and Louis had gained more than an ounce of respect for Obama.

So things seem to be all settled, but we all know how that goes, Larry has a big decision to make.. could it break up the family? And do Harry and Louis have unresolved feelings for each other?

Find out sooner than you think in the newest edition to the hobama story trilogy titled: "Hobama Love Story Continued (Obamas POV)"