Fixing things up (December 23rd-24th)

**Louis POV**

I needed to fix Christmas and I needed to do it now. This dog could ruin Obamas life, but not getting it for Daisy would technically ruin her Christmas.

So I went back to that stupid pet store and decided to put my haggling hat on because I needed to negotiate a good deal with this dog lady.

"Hello, I'm here to speak to Janet." I said to the lady.

She ushered me to Janet and I started talking.

"Hey I called earlier, and I know you said that there would be no refunds, but what about a little exchange? I heard that there is a type of dog that's hypoallergenic. I want one of those instead." I told her.

Janet looked at me like I was crazy but then she looked at me with pity. I had just gotten off of a New York flight and you could tell that I was a little disgruntled.

"Fine. I have one over here but that's it." Janet said back to me.

I looked at the dog, it was still a really cute dog, so I took what I could get. I texted harry and told him about my situation since i needed help hiding this dog.

Harry texted back surprised and a little confused.

"Obama is very allergic, was this just out of spite louis?" Harry asked over the phone.

"At first it was but i got one of those anti allergy ones now and I'm going to fix Christmas!" I said back to him.

"You're so spiteful louis but at least you did the right thing in the end. But what were your intentions in the first place?" Harry asked frustrated.

"Well harry then I must ask you what your intentions were when you got all flirty with me in secret at daisy's Christmas concert!" I clapped back at him. I knew this wasn't the right time of place, but I had to ask because its been on my mind.

"I don't know louis, okay? Maybe Barack hasn't been overly affectionate with me lately and i wanted some attention?" Harry said nervously.

I couldn't believe my ears. Harry was just using me because Obama hadn't given him enough affection?

"This isn't like the One Direction days harry, you cant just come to me when one of your dumb girlfriends don't pay attention to you!" I said angerly.

"I- I Know, but sometimes I just wish I could go back to that, you know?" Harry said.

"Yeah well what do you think has been haunting me in prison all these years?" I said in a huff.

Then there was a long pause of silence, did i say something wrong? Of course I did! I just told harry that I'd been thinking about him the whole time I was in prison. Goddammit.

"We could hide the dog in your room, if you have food it should be okay, make sure it goes to the washroom before you put it in for the night, I'm sure daisy will love it. Maybe you didn't ruin everything after all" Harry responded in a monotone voice. I didn't know how he was feeling, hopefully not as shitty as me.

"I'll help you when you get here." Harry responded and hung up the phone. I guess we weren't going to talk about it right now. Where we ever?

I kept driving, through the city at night, with the dog in a cage in the back seat. I felt a small tear rolling down my face, I didn't think I was that bloody shaken up that I'd cry, but here I was, crying like a damn fool.