MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1-Hulk and Nessa meet

Rooster's POV

We have just wiped out a large Cobra human trafficking ring and have rescued approximately 50 women, most of whom have already been raped and beaten but thankfully we got there before they got to some of them.

Boxer has taken care of Daemon, who tortured his woman and killed her best friend. I spoke with a local Sergeant who gave us his blessing and even said he would take any of the women who needed or wanted it to either medical or give them rides home to their families.

When I turned around, I saw Hulk standing by the door to the large canopy tent we had set up with the dopiest look on his face that I think I've ever seen. When I followed his line of vision, I wasn't really surprised to see a beautiful young woman staring back at him.

I couldn't tell how tall she was because she was sitting on a chair, wrapped up in a blanket but she definitely wasn't short. She had hair so blonde it was almost white but in a short pixie cut that lay close around her head. She had large blue eyes that made me think of the ocean, a thin straight nose and perfectly shaped dark pink lips. She was wrapped up in a blanket so I couldn't tell anything about what she looked like from the neck down but I saw a smile start on her face as she stared back at Hulk.

I nudged his arm and told him "You'll never get to know her if you just stand here with that dopey look on your face and don't introduce yourself and talk to her."

Hulk was not normally a really talkative guy but that was the first time in my life I had ever known him to look scared. He usually incited fear in others.

"What do I say? And why would she want ugly old me? She's gorgeous! She could have anyone she wants!" Hulk whispered to me, never taking his eyes off of her.

"Who knows what makes two hearts connect? Look at me and Dixie. I'm no prize and yet, my little goddess chose me! Same thing with Ox and Tango. And Boomer and Kaylee. The gods decide when two hearts connect. We just have to not be afraid to take that chance. Go on, go talk to her. Don't make me order you to do it." I said, pulling the prez card.

He rubbed his hands down the sides of his pants and slowly walked over to her. By the time he was standing in front of her, she had a huge smile on her face and the smile on his was just priceless. Oh, I wish I had a camera!

Hulk's POV

When I returned to the camp, the police were there and I thought "Great. I wonder if they will arrest us for blowing up the house?" I saw Rooster talking to them and then he and the Sergeant shook hands. Rooster told me to turn the men we had captured over to the waiting patrolmen and then to see to the other captives.

Finally, after the men were all loaded up and on their way to jail, I walked over to the tent where the women we had rescued were being held. Someone asked me to bring a cooler of water so I left the tent and found a cooler full of water bottles and ice. I picked it up and carried it back to the tent. I set it down near the door and started handing out bottles.

Then I looked up and across the tent, I swear my heart stopped right there. I couldn't breathe for a full minute at least. Then she looked over at me and everyone else just faded away. There was no one else but her. I couldn't see anything but just her head but I definitely liked what I could see. I wanted to race over to her, throw her over my shoulder and carry her back to the clubhouse on the back of my bike right that minute. "Caveman much?" I thought to myself.