MSMC Bk 3 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4-Arriving at the MSMC Compound

The rooms were very nice with a separate living room area where we set up Carmella's crib, much to my relief. I was hoping that Annalisa wanted to be with me as much as I want to be with her but I wasn't going to push it.

Annalisa gave Carmella a quick bath and got her ready for bed while I watched TV for a while. Or at least I pretended to watch it. I tried not to be obvious about it but I watched her with her baby and it was plain to see that mother and child had a very close bond.

She heated some milk in a sippy cup and quietly hummed a lullaby to her as she sat on an easy chair in the darkened living room while Carmella drank her milk cradled securely in her mothers arms. The cup was less than half empty by the time Annalisa took it away from her. The little girl snuggled her mothers chest and I envied the child the chance to get so close to those perfect breasts.

I finally stood up, grabbed a t-shirt and my clean boxers out of my bag and went into the bathroom. I started the shower and debated on starting out cold but knew it wasn't going to help. I climbed under the hot water and began to take my bath when suddenly the curtain moved and Annalisa was standing there checking me out.

"Nice ass. Mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Not at all." I said and put my hand out to her. I looked her up and down as she stepped inside and couldn't believe how perfect she was. Granted she was a mother of a small child so she had some stretch marks on her stomach but they were light and barely noticeable. Her breasts were not huge but large enough to fill my hands, her stomach was basically flat and her hips were wide enough to give her a beautiful shape without being flabby. I pulled her close and there was no hiding my erection now as it poked her in the stomach but she didn't hesitate to push against me one bit.

"I hope you don't think badly of me, but ever since we kissed in my apartment, I've been wanting to feel your skin on mine. I know we've both been nervous around each other but I don't want to play games with you, Eagle. You said earlier that you knew from the moment you saw me that your heart flipped and you thought to yourself that I am your woman?

Well, I have to admit that when I first saw you, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest but then I thought "What the hell is a man who looks like you going to want with a woman with a baby that isn't his?" But it didn't stop me from wanting you.

It's been over 2 years since anyone has touched me, Eagle but I'm clean and on birth control and I can't even begin to tell you how much I want you to make me feel like a woman again. As for anything after this, we come as a package deal, Eagle. I won't give up my daughter. Not for anything or anybody. Understand?" She said honestly as she looked deep into my eyes.

"Would not ever ask you to and I accept you both as mine now." I told her and then kissed her. We bathed each other slowly, our hands learning each other as we soaped each other. I ran my hands over her breasts as I kissed and suckled her neck. Her hand brushed over my nipples which were just as hard as hers. She had and took the advantage of being able to suckle mine as she was so much shorter than me but when my hand moved down her side to her waist and then around her hip to the juncture between her thighs, her head fell back as she clutched my arms and opened her legs wider, urging me to touch her more fully.

I tried to go slow, to take my time to caress her, to make love to her but she urged me to go faster.

"God, Eagle. I'm loving your touch but I'm already so hot, I feel like I'm burning up inside." She whispered.

I smiled and pushed a finger inside of her, causing her to moan and I damn near came on her stomach at the sound of it. She was so tight but also very wet as she pulled on my elbow, trying to get me deeper. I pulled almost all the way out and added a second finger and her hips thrust forward.