Wounds | Enid Sinclair

Summary: You get hurt and Enid helps you with your wounds. 

Dual Request: The_Dumbass_writer and ShelbyAfterHours
----

When you, Tyler, Enid, and Wednesday had gone to the Gates mansion, things took a complicated turn. The monster had arrived, and the only one in its direct vicinity was you. Luckily, you were a powerful witch, and were able to fend the Hyde off. Sadly, you got injured in the process. 

The Hyde raked its claws across your abdomen, and you felt your t-shirt rip open, and blood bloom from the deep cuts. Pain flared up in your entire body like fire, and you fell to the ground in a pool of blood. The Hyde prepared itself to kill you, but you immediately sent a burst of magic at it, sending it reeling back. Its eyes were bleary long enough for you to pull yourself back up and teleport out of there. 

In moments, you were in the front area, leaning against a wall. Wednesday ran back, your girlfriend Enid in tow. 

"Y/N!" Exclaimed the blonde, hurrying towards you. "What the hell?!" 

"I am clearly injured, and require medical assistance right now, so if you could please help me--" Getting dizzy from blood loss, you slipped down to a sitting position, sweat and blood making your hair stick to your forehead. 

Enid panicked, looking for Wednesday. The girl was by her side instantly, and helped you to the car, whilst Xavier and Tyler knotted their shirts together, turning them into a makeshift bandage. Enid tore what remained of your t-shirt from your body, and tied the shirts around your abdomen. She pressed a kiss to your forehead when you winced, "Enid, that hurts, don't tie it I beg of you--" 

"It'll stop any further blood loss, Y/n/n." She said, "Don't worry, we'll fix this." 

--Time Skip--

Back in Tyler's house, Enid was panicking a little when she saw how deep the gashes were. You were sweating profusely, and we're looking pale. Your chest rose and fell as you took deep breaths, while Enid washed the wounds with disinfectant and used thick white bandages to stop the blood from flowing, and made sure that you were able to move around as well.

Back at the academy, she lay you to sleep in your room, and kissed your head, "I'll be here when you wake up, baby girl. Don't worry."

You whined and held her hand tightly, telling her silently to stay. She kissed you gently and said, "I have to get upset with Wednesday because of a few things, but I'll be back by morning."

"Okay..." You whispered, falling asleep. She cautiously pulled a blanket over you, one she'd gotten from her own bed, knowing you enjoyed having her scent around you whilst you slept.

Safe to say, she did indeed stay till morning after her fight with her friend, but decided not to leave.

You didn't argue at all.

---
I hope you liked this one! I know I did!

Comment, vote, request!

Have a fabulous day/night!

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose