How Was Your Day | Larissa Weems

Summary: You and Larissa always have a glass of wine and talk about each other's day.

Wife!Reader X Wife!Larissa

A/n: PURE. FLUFF. BECAUSE. WHY. NOT.

----

"God, today was positively exhausting," groaned your wife, as she entered the room beside her office, where you sat on the bed with a book.

"Was it now?" You asked, looking up and placing the book down. "Why so?"

She moved towards the liquor cabinet and pulled out her favourite bottle of Chardonnay, before pouring herself and you a glass. "Oh, you know, Wednesday being...Wednesday. I swear, she's the carbon copy of Morticia."

"I don't know about that, she's quite a good student in my classes," you admitted, accepting the glass she handed you, smiling and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Darling, that's because you handle her when she's on her best, non-murderous, untroublesome, behaviour. I have to deal with her after she's been caught grave-digging by the sheriff," explained your wife, sitting on the bed with a sigh.

You took a sip of your drink and chuckled, "Well, if it makes you feel any better, she was being particularly trying in class today. Constantly asking about which plant can murder someone the most efficiently without any trace in their bloodstream."

"God, I sometimes want to lift her small student body up and toss her clean out of the gates-" muttered Larissa, leaning into you as she lay down a little, so that her head was on your shoulder. You put an arm around her and pulled her close, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Well, self-control is something every educator needs, isn't it?" You replied, smiling at her.

"Yes, but not when it comes to Wednesday Addams," scoffed your wife.

"No, especially when it comes to Wednesday Addams, my love," you chuckled, sipping your wine slowly and thoughtfully.

"Why're you so patient?" She groaned. "It's frustrating yet so appeasing."

"Well, someone has to balance us out," you chuckled.

"Maybe," she replied. "Or you're secretly murderous of everyone and mask it with a convincing veil of innocence and patience."

"You have been watching way too much television," you chuckled. "Can't I just be overtly patient?"

"No," said your wife. "Because that's genuinely impossible."

"Mhm," you hummed, kissing her forehead, before grinning, "Think whatever you want, I know that I've got a lot of patience and it balances us out."

"How did so get so lucky?" She asked, looking at you with loving eyes.

"You didn't," you blushed. You guys had been married so long, yet she could make you blush as though you both were still seventeen, newly dating.

"I won the wife lottery with you, my darling," she whispered, kissing your lips.

"I feel the same," you giggled, touching your foreheads together,  before you both continued sipping your wine and talking about the most random things.

——
sO cuTe oMg-