Sing | Bianca Barclay

Summary: On nights where you get nightmares, Bianca sings to you. One day, you need to comfort her from a bad fight with her mother.
----

Bianca sighed as she plopped herself down on your bed, resting her head in your lap. You smiled, "Hello there." She smiled weakly at you and fiddled with your fingers, which were making runestones mere moments ago. "Hey, what's wrong?" 

"I fought with my mom," Bianca admitted, "It was a really bad one." 

You tutted sympathetically and said, "Don't worry, love. She'll come around soon." 

"I don't want to associate myself with her," your girlfriend scoffed. "She's trying to manipulate and gaslight me, to ultimately make me rejoin Morning Song." 

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better, love?" You asked tenderly, kissing her forehead. You earned a hum of contentment, and grinned, kissing her all over her face.

"Y/n, no--stop--" She giggled,  trying to push you away.

"Not until I hear my happy girl," you chuckled, kissing her lips, then cheeks, then forehead.

"Okay, okay, I'm your happy girl!" She laughed, making you grin and stop your attacks. She looked up at you and said, "Can you sing for me?"

"Sweetheart, next to you, I sound like a dying cow." You chuckled. "And I can sing like, three songs without going off key."

"Sing one for me, please?" She pleaded, giving you doe eyes.

You sighed and began to sing both of yours favourite song, 'Boyfriend' by Dove Cameron.

She felt a rush of happiness as she realised how much she could relate to this song.

"I could be a better boyfriend than him
I could do the shit that he never did
Up all night, I won't quit
Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him
I could be such a gentleman
Plus all my clothes would fit..." You sang, sending shivers down her spine. Your voice had a heaviness which she found oh so attractive, and you were an alto, so you could give a certain depth to the song.

You sang on, hitting each note perfectly, leaving her spellbound. Once you'd finished, she smiled and sat up, pulling your collar so that you came close to her for a searing kiss.

Your eyes went wide, and you pulled her close, placing her on your lap. She smiled against your lips and whispered, "I love you and I love your voice."

"I'm pretty sure I fucked it u--" You began, but she kissed you quickly to shut you up.

"Shut up," she scoffed. "You were amazing."

"Why, thank you." You smiled, "Now you need sleep to get this anger out of that pretty head."

She rolled her eyes playfully, but nevertheless allowed you to hold her close, sleeping soundly in your embrace.

------
Comment and vote, and I hope you liked it!!!