Baby | Wednesday Addams

Summary: Wednesday's an age regressor, who goes to a headspace of between 2-3 years old. One day, she regresses and comes over to you.

Little!Wednesday x Witch!CG!Reader

A/N: this is what I think wednesday would be like when she's in littlespace, so yeah-
LONG-ASS CHAPTER, BTW BECAUSE I CANNOT STOP WRITING FLUFF
----

You were seated on your bed, reading Sherlock Holmes, when Wednesday walked into your room. Her hair was open, something you usually didn't see, unless...

"Hey, love." You smiled, putting your book down. "What's up?" 

Wednesday didn't say anything. She sat next to and wordlessly began to chew on your hand, earning a laugh from your end.

"Baby love, we don't bite mama's hand," you chuckled, pulling your hand from her grip. "I've got your chewie, do you want that?"

She shook her head, and instead pointed at your book, then tapped on your lips. Deciding it was high time she started atleast saying what she wanted, you said, "Words, sweetheart."

She didn't listen, and did the action again, only more aggressively. You picked up the book and put it away, replying, "I'll listen if you use your words, cutie."

Sighing a little and pouting slightly, she said in a whisper, "Mama, read." 

"Magic word?" You encouraged, moving your head closer to hers so that you could hear her. 

"Please read to me, mama." She whispered, cuddling into you. Wednesday wasn't an affectionate person by nature, but boy was she clingy whenever she regressed. You chuckled and put your arm around her, ignoring the fact that she was chewing your shirt hem. 

Once you'd finished reading, you reached into your drawer and pulled out a black rabbit stuffed toy, which happened to be her favourite one. She took it and cuddled it close, chewing on the big flap ear, tapping out a 'thank you' in Morse code on your book cover. She pulled on your shirt, tapping on her head and then your lips.

You simply laughed and pressed soft kisses to her head, saying, "You have got to start using words, baby." She said nothing and simply shook her head, earning a soft chuckle from you. 

After a while of reading to her, you stood up and moved over to your pentagram, noticing that it was time for your evening ritual. You set everything up, and sat down, but before you could start, you felt someone tugging on your sleeve. 

"Baby love, mama's got to do her big girl stuff right now, I'll sit with you in about fifteen minutes," you smiled, kissing her cheek. "Why don't you sit on my bed and play with Abbadon?" You nodded at the stuffed rabbit in her arms. 

She pouted, and instead sat next to you, leaning her back against your side as she played with her stuffie. You laughed and began your ritual, un-demoning the space first with incense. Then, you spritzed cleansing spray around to clear the aura of the place. Wednesday liked the smell of it and made grabby hands for it, nudging you.

You chuckled softly and said, "I can't give this to you, sweetheart."

She frowned and made more grabby hands towards it, whining a little. You placed the bottle down and moved her onto your lap, saying, "Baby, what have I said about whining?"

"No," said the little, quietly. "I want it."

You frowned at her and said, "Don't demand for things, love."

She looked at you and crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly, saying, "I want it." 

"Okay, you've got a time out now." You said, picking her up and placing her in the corner. "Fifteen minutes here, then tell me if you've learnt your lesson."