Little Princes | Xavier Thorpe, Ajax Petropolus

Summary: Your two best friends regress to 3–4 years mostly, and on the weekend they age regress.

Little!Ajax and Little!Xavier x Tall!CG!Reader

*REQUESTED*
——

You sighed in annoyance as you chucked your bag down on the bed, not wanting to study. You were just about to take a start, when the door burst open and two very giggly boys entered.

"Xavier, Ajax, what have I said about knocking?" You grumbled, standing up.

"Oops," grinned Ajax. "Sowwy."

Realising that the pair of them had clearly regressed you immediately switched to CG mode.

"Okay, what do my little princes want to do?" You asked with a smile.

"I wanna draw," said Xavier. "I wanna sit next to you and draw."

"I wanna play with my stuffies!" Said Ajax. "I wanna sit next to you and play with my stuffies too!"

You looked at their cute faces and sighed, "Okay. But you have to promise not to bother me, okay?"

"We got it, mommy!" They grinned and sat next to you, after you'd handed them their respective pastimes.

Things went smoothly for about an hour, when Ajax got bored. He tugged at your T-shirt, trying to get your attention, but you were so engrossed in your work that you didn't notice.

He pulled at your shirt again, and whined, "Mommy..."

"Not now, baby boy," you said, noting something down. "Mommy's got some work to finish with."

Seeing him, Xavier joined in, too. He began to pull at your arm and whined, "Mommy..." with his friend.

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration, before saying, "I can't give you attention right now, little princes."

"But mommy whyyyy..." they whined, draping themselves over completely, with Xavier on your arm and Ajax over your lap.

"In an hour, okay?" You said, gently nudging them away.

"I want!" Scowled Ajax, pulling your shirt fully and making you fall to the side.

"Okay, time out for little prince one," you said, sliding off bed and lifting him up to place him in the corner. "What has mommy said about listening, baby boy?"

"To listen..." he said, meekly, looking at the ground.

"Ten minutes in time out, okay baby?" You said, waiting for him to nod before you got back to your work.

Xavier was quieter when he regressed, but he began to annoy you right after you sat back down. His whining and constant grabby hands made it difficult to concentrate, so you said firmly, "Not now, baby boy. No more disturbing mommy unless you want a time out too."

He frowned and made grabby hands at you again, whining even louder this time, making you sigh, "I give up. My little boys are being very troublesome today." Placing Xavier, too, in a time out, you continued studying till both of them wailed out "I'm sorry" over and over again.

"Ah well," you sighed, closing your books. "Studies can wait. Time out's over, boys."

They squealed and leapt into bed next to you, hugging and cuddling you left and right. Literally.

Ajax then said, "Mommy, can we go outside?"

You checked the time and shrugged, "I don't see why not."

"X, Mommy's taking us outside!" Grinned the boy, grabbing his friend. Just as they were about to leave, you chuckled, "Are you both forgetting something?"

Xavier asked in genuine confusion, "Mommy, I wanna go outside. So why are you not comin outside?"

You picked up their coats and raised an eyebrow, "Mhm, coats? It's freezing outside and none of you want the sickies do you?"

The two boys looked at each other and Ajax said, "No, I wanna wear just this." He gestured to his blazer, and Xavier backed him up with a nod.

You sighed and shrugged, "Okay, don't listen to mommy and fall sick."

They looked at each other nervously as you put on your own coat and began walking out. You smirked to yourself when you noticed that they were nicely bundled into their coats when they caught up with you.

You had brought your textbook with you, so that you could watch them while studying.

However, that plan was dashed when right after you sat on the bench to read, Xavier pulled your coat and whined, "Why's mommy doing her work? I want you to play..."

You looked at his doe eyes and sighed, putting your book down. "You're not gonna let me study today, are you?" You asked with a good-natured twinkle in your eyes.

"No!" He laughed as you ruffled his hair.

"Okay...so that means you're gonna have to go through tickles!" You began tickling him, but he immediately squirmed away and made a run for it, screeching in delight.

You managed to tire the two of them out, laughing as they dragged their feet on your way back to the dorms.

You opened the door to your room and allowed them in, handing them their respective stuffed toys as you grinned, "Tired, little princes?"

"Yes..." they groaned, slumping over you as you sat on the bed, ready to study.

"Get some sleep, baby boys," you smiled, kissing their foreheads as Ajax lay his head on your lap, and Xavier nestled in the crook of your elbow, falling asleep while you silently hummed their favourite songs.

——
I LOVE WRITING THESE AAAAAAH