Little One | Larissa Weems

Summary: You regress to the age of 2-4, sometimes younger, but it often stays between this age gap. Larissa's always there to take care of you, though <3 

A/n: This is when she's an adult, btw.

Little!Reader x CG!Larissa

*requested*
-----

You were sitting on the couch in your house, frowning over some work, when all of a sudden you felt it. That one fuzzy feeling which you got when you regressed. You looked for your blanket, and immediately wrapped yourself in it once you found it. However, you couldn't find your stuffie, which upset you greatly. So, you went to your girlfriend's study. 

"Mommy...?" You whispered almost inaudibly, but Larissa heard you just fine. She turned around in her chair and smiled softly at you upon seeing your state. 

"Come on over here, little one," she said, opening her arms. You trudged over to her, a pout on your face, as you sat on her lap. "What's got you all pouty, darling?" She asked. 

"I--I can't find--I can't find Luna." You whimpered, "I wan' Luna." 

"Oh you want your stuffie, lovey?" She asked, "Why don't the two of us look for her? I'm sure Luna's here somewhere." You nodded, and slid off her lap, allowing her to remove your blanket from your body to make sure you didn't trip.

You checked everywhere, under her desk, near the bed, in the pair of yours' room, and were about to throw a fit when Larissa exclaimed, "Oh, I found it!" 

You rushed over to where she was, remembering that the other day you were napping on the sofa when your stuffed bear had fallen under the coffee table. 

You gasped and took the bright blue bear from her and hugged it close to you. You looked up at your girlfriend, saying happily, "Tank you, mommy!" 

"You're welcome, my love," she smiled, bending down a little to kiss your forehead. "Now, mommy's got to finish some work, so can you be a good girl and quietly do some colouring till I'm done?"

You thought it over and nodded, "Yes, I can!" 

She chuckled and took your hand, leading you back to the study, before she handed you a colouring book. She asked you, "Darling, would you like crayons or coloured pencils?" 

"Crayons!" You grinned, making grabby hands for the crayons on her desk. 

She kept them out of reach as she raised an eyebrow, "Love, what do we say when we want something?" 

You pouted, but nevertheless said, "Please can I have cayons, mommy?" 

"Of course you may, sweetheart," she smiled, kissing your cheek. She handed you your crayons, and sat at her desk, smiling every time you gasped at another colour. She had one of her wiccan students bewitch a box of crayons, so that each time you thought you wanted one more colour, another one appeared. 

You dashed up to her and exclaimed, "Mommy, mommy, look! There three new colours!" 

She gasped and said, "Wow, darling, isn't that splendid?" 

"Yes!" You squealed. Realising you'd disturbed her work, you gasped, "Oopsie, I disturb mommy on mistake! I sowwy..." You leaned on her and gave her puppy eyes, "Don't be upset with me, mommy," you said, pouting.

She kissed your head and smiled, "It's alright, little one, I'm not upset. I'll be done in ten minutes anyways. Go back to colouring, okay?"

"Okay!" You giggled. You pulled your colours and colouring book under her desk and sat there, with Luna the Stuffed Bear next to you, talking to yourself in a low voice, making Larissa laugh at how cute you were.