Chapter 9 - Mia

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT*

Other than almost being late to homeroom this morning with Zay, my day has been pretty boring. I got a text from my Mom not too long after I got to school that her and Dad were leaving because they had a work meeting in another state and would be gone for a few days. Zander is staying at a friend's house tonight and won't be home until Sunday, so I'm going to be home by myself for a day and a half or so. I don't want to be home alone, so I text my mom and ask if Zay can spend the night tonight. Surprisingly, she agrees.

Me: Hey so I already got permission from my mom, so do you wanna spend the night tonight? I'm gonna be home by myself for a day or so and my parents are out of state for a work meeting. Zander is with a friend so my mom said you can stay tonight. You wanna?

Zay: HELL YEAH

Me: Okay! Can't wait!

After I texted him, I went to my last period class, which was the only class I didn't have with Zay. It was the class I dreaded the most. Algebra II. I walked into the room and sat down in my usual seat in the back. But I could barely pay attention. I was too busy thinking about how I was going to spend my night with Zay. I was really excited, in more ways than one. Thinking about him gave me butterflies in my stomach, but sometimes I also get butterflies somewhere else. And sometimes, the heat between my legs is too much to ignore.

Finally the bell rings, and I rush to my locker downstairs to put my things away, before almost sprinting to Zay's car. He beat me there though.

"How's my girl doing?" he asks me. I got butterflies just from that small sentence.

"I'm doing amazing now that I'm with you," I said. He smiled at me and we got in the car. We headed to his house so he could pack a bag for tonight. When we got there, no one else was home. He told me that it was usually him in the house unless his parents decided to stay home, which wasn't very often. But he said he didn't mind it.

After about five minutes he returned to the car and we were off to my house. When we got there, he came around to my side of the car to open my door for me. What a gentleman, I thought to myself. I went to grab my bag from the back seat, and as I was standing up, Zay snuck a kiss onto my cheek causing me to gasp a little. He looked at me and smiled, while I just kept staring at him like an idiot.

Without warning, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but I quickly melted into him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. When we pulled away for air, we were both breathing hard.

"I think we should continue this inside," I say. He gets my hint and looks up to see my neighbor looking at us. He didn't care though. Instead of turning to go inside, he pulled me in again, for a short kiss. It was still passionate, like all the others. We pulled away again, and started to head inside. I led him up to my room, and we laid down on my bed. I turned on the T.V. and put on a random movie that only looked about half interesting. I lay my head on his shoulder while we watch the movie.

"Hey, so there is something I've been meaning to tell you," he says. I look up at him with a curious expression.

"I really like you, and I know it's still a little soon, but I can't hide my feelings anymore. Will you go out with me?" I looked at him shocked, unable to speak. I couldn't breathe because I was so happy and excited. Instead of answering him, because I'm not completely sure I could, I lean up and press my lips to his. I think he understood what I meant because he grabs my hips and guides me on top of him. The kiss deepens as I straddle him, and his hands travel around my waist. His hands start to travel upwards, under my dress. He breaks the kiss so he can look at me for permission, which I give him. He reconnects our lips and his hands meet my breasts. He squeezes them gently and I gasp a little. He uses that as his opportunity to place his tongue in my mouth, which I gladly accept.

After a few minutes of him massaging my breasts and kissing me, I pull away to breathe. I started to feel him getting hard underneath me. I motion for him to take his shirt off, which he does, and I'm left staring at the Greek God in my bed. I lean down and start to kiss his neck. I whisper in his ear, "Would you like some help with that, love?" I start to grind my hips on him, making him groan in my ear.

"Don't ask stupid questions," he says in between groans. I reach down and undo the zipper of his jeans and start to pull them down. Once they're down, I start kissing around the waistband of his boxers to tease him.