Chapter 15- Mia

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT*

"If I have to tell you to use your words one more time, you're going to get punished, babygirl. Do you understand?"

————————————————————————

"I don't think I understand, daddy," I say smirking. "Maybe you should demonstrate."

A devilish smile appears on his face. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "You shouldn't have said that babygirl."

He climbs between my legs and removes his shirt. His jeans come off next and he's left in his boxers. He palms himself through the fabric and I bite my lip in anticipation. He slides his boxers off and leans down to kiss me. He brings his hand back to my clit and rubs small circles slowly. I whine at the feeling, and he smirks at me. He starts to rub his tip on my clit and I gasp at the sudden change of contact.

"This doesn't feel like a punishment to me," I say. He starts to rub his dick on me faster and I sigh, pleasure taking over my body.

"Just wait, baby. You'll see."

He repositions himself at my entrance and slowly pushes in. I sigh when he starts to move, but I realize it's only the tip. He keeps moving slowly and starts to rub my clit again with his thumb. He leans down to kiss me and I whine.

"I need more, daddy. Please," I beg.

"Isn't that a shame," he says. He continues moving his tip in and out of me, making me whimper. I push out my bottom lip in a pout, and he smiles at me.

"If you would've been a good girl, you'd be getting more than just the tip."

He starts moving faster, still not fucking me all the way. I sigh as the pleasure begins to build, and I bite my lip. He leans down and sucks on my neck, finding my sweet spot immediately. I moan at the feeling and start to push my hips down, trying to take more of him. I can feel my release building but it's not close enough. He realizes what I'm doing and starts to move even faster, bringing me closer to the edge.

"Mmm," I moan. "I'm getting close, daddy."

"Not yet, princess. You can't cum until I say so. And that won't be for a little while longer."

"Please," I beg. "I'll be a good girl, daddy. I promise." I pout at him again and he kisses my lips once more. He goes back to kissing my neck, and I hear him groan. In one swift motion, he slides his dick all the way into me and begins thrusting without giving me time to adjust.

"Oh fuck," I moan. "Mmmm."

"Have you learned your lesson, babygirl?" He moans the question in my ear.

"Yes, daddy," I moan. "Please go faster."

He thrust harder and faster, hitting my spot with each one. I can feel my climax building again and the feeling is amazing.

"Please, daddy. Can I please cum?" I beg.

He pulls out of me and says, "No. All fours. Now."

I do as he says and roll onto all fours. He pushes my chest down so my ass is in the air with my head on the pillow. He grabs my hair and eases himself into me again.

"Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck," I moan. He thrusts even harder and he's so deep I can feel him in my stomach. He reaches around me and starts rubbing my clit, and I can't help but moan even louder.

"Be quiet, Mia. I will stop if you don't listen."

"Yes, daddy," I moan. He moves both of his hands to my hips and starts to thrust harder than he ever has before.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"What did I say, baby? You can't cum until I say so. And I don't believe I gave you permission yet."

He pulls out of me again and flips me over. He lowers himself so his head is between my thighs and starts to suck on my clit. I moan so loud that I have to cover my mouth so he doesn't stop. He's devouring me like I'm his last meal and I love it. He inserts two fingers into me and starts pumping them at an ungodly pace. I move my free hand down to his hair and give it a tug, causing him to groan. It sends vibrations all the way up my body. My legs start to shake and he can tell I'm getting close again. He removes his fingers from me and sucks them clean, and I bite my lip at the sight. How did I get so lucky to have this sexy ass man in my bed?

He comes up to kiss me and I melt into him. He doesn't stop kissing me when he thrusts deep inside me again. I moan into the kiss, and he groans. He speeds up his thrusts again, and goes even deeper than he ever has before. He places his hand on my stomach and pushes down, which causes my legs to start shaking.

"Oh my God," I moan. "Please, daddy. Can I please cum? I'm getting so close."

"Me too, princess. Just a little while longer."

I whine, and he applies more pressure to my stomach, making me gasp. He slows down his thrusts, but starts going harder, hitting my spot every time. Without warning, he speeds up again, going faster than ever before. My whole body is shaking at this point, and I love it. I clench around him, making him groan in my ear.

"Fuck, baby. If you keep doing that, I'm not gonna last much longer."

I do it again just to mess with him, and he growls in my ear.

"I told you not to do that again," he growls. He starts pounding into me so hard that my legs start to go numb.

"Fuck. I'm cumming," he groans. "Cum with me, baby. Now."

He didn't have to tell me twice. My release washed over me so hard that my head started spinning. He pulled out of me and came on my stomach, and leaned over to whisper sweet nothings in my ear until I came down from my high. He plopped down next to me, both of us breathing hard.

"That was amazing," we said in unison. We laughed and I moved my head onto his chest to snuggle him.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he says. He climbs out of bed and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to the bathroom and starts the shower. We both get in and he gently cleans me off. He takes extra time washing my hair and when he's done I spin around and kiss him deeply. I snake my arms up and around his neck, and he holds my waist. When we pull apart for air he kisses my forehead. I yawn involuntarily, and he turns off the water. He helps me get dressed in a pair of Nike Pro's and his sweatshirt. He carries me back to my bed and he lies down next to me.

We cuddle for what feels like forever, and as I'm drifting off to sleep, I hear him whisper, "I love you, babygirl. Sleep well."

He kisses my head and I fall into a peaceful sleep, thinking about how happy this boy makes me.