Chapter 14 - Mia

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT*

By the time I wake up, it's after seven. I don't feel like getting out of bed, but I sit up anyway. My eyes are red and puffy from crying. I hate that I hurt Zay like that, but that was the best thing for us right now. Or was it?

I can't help thinking that we should've just talked about things. But I was angry and I wasn't thinking clearly. I'll probably text him later and apologize, but I have to think about what to say first.

There's a knock on my door, and my brother pokes his head inside. He sees the look on my face and walks over to me. He sits on my bed and without a word pulls me into a hug.

"Do you want to talk about it, Mia? I don't know what happened, but I'm here for you always."

I look up at him and dry my eyes again. I hadn't realized I started crying.

"He lied to me. He remembered who I was from the beginning but didn't tell me. I had to figure it out all on my own."

"What exactly did he lie about? I'm kind of confused."

"We were best friends at the orphanage. He got adopted before I did and I haven't seen or heard from him in 8 years. I remember him but I didn't know what he looked or sounded like. When we met at school, I hadn't realized his name sounded so familiar to me. But he knew exactly who I was. And he didn't tell me." I lean in to hug him again.

"I feel so betrayed," I say.

"I'm so sorry, Mia," Zander says. He hugs me even tighter and kisses my head. "Have you talked to him at all since this morning?"

"No. I was thinking about messaging him and apologizing, but I don't even know what to say."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Yes please." I reach over to my bedside table and unplug my phone. I go to my messages and pull up my conversation with Zay.

Me: Hey.. can we talk..?

Zay: Yeah. What's up?

I look to Zander for advice on what to say.

"Just explain how you're feeling and apologize for calling things off."

"Alright."

Me: I just wanted to apologize for how I reacted this morning. I was overwhelmed and I wasn't thinking clearly. I really don't want things to end between us. You mean so much to me and I don't want to lose you. You've been my best friend since we were 3, and I couldn't be happier to have you in my life again. I love you, Zay. So much. And I am so so sorry that I've ruined things.

Zay: I love you too Mia. I promise, you haven't ruined anything. It's me who should be apologizing. I didn't tell you who I was and I regret it. I was hoping I could tell you before you figured it out, and I can understand why you were angry with me. I just hope we can fix things. I don't want to lose you either.

Me: Can you come over..? I want to see you and talk about things in person.

Zay: I'll be there in 10 minutes my love.

I look at Zander and smile. I give him another hug and run downstairs. I walk into the living room and sit next to my mom on the couch.

"Zay will be here in ten minutes. Is it okay if he spends the night?"

"Yes that's fine. I take you guys talked about things?"

"Yeah. Zander helped me text him and we talked things out. He wanted to come talk to me in person so he's on his way over."

"Okay. You kids be safe, and come get me if you need anything. There's snacks in the cupboard and ice cream in the freezer."

"Okay. Thanks, mom."

"No problem, honey. I'll send him up to your room when he gets here."

"Okay." I give her a quick hug and go up to my room. I clear off my bed and lay down. I'm watching a random show on TV when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say and sit up. Zay walks in with his backpack and drops it next to my dresser. He shuts the door and walks over to me. He places his hands on either side of my face and leans down. He kisses me with so much love that I get butterflies in my stomach. I lean back onto my pillow and he follows, climbing on top of me. We pull apart for air, and he lays between my legs. We cuddle like this for a bit before either of us speaks.

Zay is the first one to break the silence. He looks up at me and says, "I am so sorry for not telling you."

"It's okay, baby. I'm not mad at you." I kiss his forehead and he lays on my chest again.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure, baby. I'll pick one if you want to go get snacks."

"Okay. Do you want chips, popcorn, or ice cream?"

"Popcorn sounds amazing right about now."

"Okay. I'll be back." We both sit up and I give him a quick kiss before I head downstairs.

It doesn't take me long to make the popcorn, and I'm back in my room within minutes. He picked a random movie and we cuddled in my bed while we watched it. At random times he'd look down at me and I'd smile.

When the movie ended, I leaned up to kiss him. It was the sweetest but most passionate kiss. He leaned over me and I ended up on my back. He moved his kisses to my neck, where he quickly found my sweet spot, making me moan a little. He heard it and I felt him smirk against my neck. His hand traveled to my throat and lightly squeezed, making my eyes roll back. I bite my lip and whimper a little and he looked into my eyes.

"Oh," he whispers. "Does babygirl like that?"

I nod my head and he squeezes my throat a little harder.

"Words, princess."

"Yes, daddy," I whisper. He groans at that and goes back to kissing the sweet spot on my neck. His hand travels down from my neck to my thigh and he gives it a gentle squeeze, making me squirm.

"Is this okay, love?"

"More than okay."

He slides his hand to the waistband of my jeans and unbuttons them. He tugs them down and I kick them off. He places his hand back on my thigh and the cold of his rings feels amazing. I sigh and he begins to move his hand in the place where I need him most. He slips his hand into my underwear and begins to circle my clit slowly.

"God damn, baby. You're soaked."

I can't even respond because it feels so good. My only response is a whimper. My hips buck up into his hand, trying to get him to go faster.

"Words, babygirl," he whispers in my ear.

"Please, daddy. Faster," I beg. He starts to circle my clit even faster causing me to moan.

"Be quiet or I'll stop."

"Yes, sir."

He tugs my underwear down and I kick them off, like I did with my jeans. I spread my legs a little wider to give him better access, and he gently slips a finger into my soaked entrance. I moan at the feeling, and he starts to go faster. He adds a second finger, and I'm in complete bliss. I come undone on his fingers, my legs shaking.

"Good girl, Mia. Now tell me," he whispers. "Do you want me to continue?"

I nod my head frantically, and he grips my jaw in his hand and forces me to look at it.

"If I have to tell you to use your words one more time, you're going to get punished, babygirl. Do you understand?"